ALEX ROSS doing the front cover???HOLY SHIT!!!!

Alex is my favorite artist ever. A couple months ago he did a signing in NY and I brought so much stuff it was insane. He signed most of it and I got to have a little chat with him.

Here's some advice. If you have never read "Kingdom Come" it's out in graphic novel form, go get it now!

Anthrax is a great band.
Alex Ross is a great artist.
Alex Ross the great artist is doing the front cover for Anthrax which is a great band.
The front cover WILL BE GREAT!!!!

Thank you.

You're right about there being so much shit in that book. If you look closely in a couple of the panels there are some characters having sex.

I saw an update of the cover. All I have to say is WOW. It's like the cover you always expected Anthrax to do that they've never done. Which is not to say it's predictable, it just makes too much sense, and looks fantastic in the process.

I have the most kickass Batman poster in my 3 year old boy's room that is drawn by Alex Ross. This thing is awesome, it is so cool I am thinking about framing it so that it doesn't get damaged.

If you don't know.......Alex Ross is an extremely talented ma fucka. He is on a different level from other artists.