"F.U.2" album cover contest!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello Ya'll,

I've been trying (without much success) to come up with a good idea for the "F.U.2" album cover.

At this point I'm all out of ideas! Actually, I don't think I have had a good one yet for this cover!

So the contest goes like this, anybody that can come up with a good concept, will certainly be mentioned in the album credits, and the website. Have a eternal place in the AugDawg hall of fame, and would even receive a blessing from SnakeDawg himself :eek:

Just kidding ofcourse, but I really think this is something you folks can help me out with.

We all seem to have such different imaginations going at this board, let me know what you would put on your album cover if you had to for "F.U.2".

Let me know what you think?

Cheerz!

AugDawg

...oh boy, tough question..

My favourite cover has always been faith no more's angel dust..

just the contrast between the swan and the abattoir.....

so maybe a cover showing contrasts...your a famliy guy but some of your lyrics are brutal...not sure how to show this...maybe pictures of peoples faces with one half normal and the other blured to show inner rage....

...hmmm maybe I need to think this through....:D

Maybe the line "Fuck You Too" should be connected with the concept anyhow. I am very bad designer, so I don't know, thinking of some big flip off or something, but that might actually look gay, so sorry...

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Maybe the line "Fuck You Too" should be connected with the concept anyhow. I am very bad designer, so I don't know, thinking of some big flip off or something, but that might actually look gay, so sorry...

:lol:

That's too funny brother, cause the same idea actually came out when me and a couple of my friends(other mcs) were at my house the other day!

But the whole "Overkill" T-Shirt kept coming to mind and we all got a good laugh out of it for sure.

Nothing wrong with Overkill, I just had to laugh at the idea of using just a hand flipping the bird, since they already did that!

Oh well,

Cheerz!

AugDawg