Boom, Boom, Boom, BOOM! F.U.2 is online and can be heard now!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Boom Boom!
It's live ya'll!

F.U.2

Hear it now!

At

www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

My personal favorites are "Like a Hurricane", "Soul Divider", "Highs & Lows", "Can't escape the Pain", "Now is the place".

Overall, I would say that this is twice the album that "Texture & Attitude" is.

Once the songs are live my fellow Thraxheads, you should listen to "Can't escape the Pain" first, since this track has a sweet guitar and bass line, and is easily the most metal sounding song on the album!

I can't wait to hear your reactions,

Cheerz!

AugDawg

You have been blessed by the AugDawg!

:D

All smiles this morning at the AugDawg camp! 50 visits on Friday alone! :eek:

Thanks everybody!

Good to see you Bodylouseuk, don't worry buddy for I still have your address you gave me and you will be getting a copy of "Texture & Attitude" and "F.U.2". I haven't forgot you, stay up!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Word, word, WORD!

Hey ya'll,

Just got a email from Neil Turbin, and he gave me a small review of some of the new "F.U.2" songs.

"Hey AugDawg,

Like A Hurricane rules! Very cool song. Also checked out Soul Divider and Brand
New Funk.

Stay C@@l Dawg,
Nt"

Such a cool dude, thanks Neil!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Hey Ya'll,

Thanks for your listens, so far in the month of February I've had 80 downloads and listens! Thanks everybody for the support, whether you loved it or hated it. Here is another review from Neil Turbin with alittle more information, and a review from the man mrthrax. Peace out everybody, thanks for your support!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Checked out your new album AugDawg
Hey AugDawg,

I listened to a few tracks: Like A Hurricane - very cool song - keeps your attention - doesn't get boring - a standout track. I also heard Brand New Funk and Soul Divider. Way better than M&M's

Dawgie Style Rules!
Nt

AugDawg - Like A Hurricane

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

February 13th, 2003 06:54 AM

mrthrax
niceschoonerofvbbelow

i checked out the intro,pretty cool stuff man,had trouble dl a couple others but i will try again tomorrow

all the best dude!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

February 13th, 2003 11:41 AM

augdawg2
F.U.2 Master

Thanks guys, I appreciate your listen!
thanks guys,

I'm speechless about the M&M comment, WOW, hope you mean it. I try my best, and thanks for the listen Neil, and Mrthrax. I'll keep you posted on more new AugDawg stuff in the future for sure.

Stay up!

Neil Turbin? Soon?

just dl like a hurricane,very cool beats,and great rapping.

who is your fav rapper aug?

i aint a huge fan of rap,i like public enemy,ice t,run dmc ,eminem in small doses but eminem is killing everybody out there at the moment,his flow is outstanding.

Originally posted by mrthrax
just dl like a hurricane,very cool beats,and great rapping.

who is your fav rapper aug?

i aint a huge fan of rap,i like public enemy,ice t,run dmc ,eminem in small doses but eminem is killing everybody out there at the moment,his flow is outstanding.

Thanks guys, glad you like the stuff. Be sure to check out the title track "F.U.2" and "Can't escape the Pain". These are my two current favs of the album.

Wow Mrthrax! You named three rappers in my top ten at least as far as rap influence goes. Public Enemy, well, if you listen real close to my voice, I kinda sound like Chuck D alittle. But this is only what I've been told. Ice T, the original gangster! I have five of his albums, the man is awesome. And Run-DMC! WOW, love these guys. Without a doubt, the biggest blow to the hip hop world was this year when Jam-master Jay was killed. "King of Rock" is quite possibly my favorite rap album of all time! I've been listening to it since I was in fourth grade!

Eminem? Yeah he gets played way too much, but to be honest it's not really his fault that the industry is all over his nuts these days. He really is a great rapper, but people forget who makes a big majority of his beats! Dre! Dre's beats are the fuckin shit in my opinion.

Word Johnnie! :D Thanks for the listens!

You heard it hear first!

I plan on getting at least 100 pressed copies of "F.U.2", within the next month or two and then "F.U.2" will be available for about $5. Ofcourse there are a couple of you that may receive the special AugDawg fan club discount(free copy). :D

Updates coming soon for sure!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by mrthrax
what u said about eminem is true,dre is a marketing genius,but its good that a white rapper has blown up the scene

Tru Dat,

I myself(being white), don't really care too much about the color thing.

But it is certainly a question I still get asked all the time, but I don't mind.

Hey folks, Just a update on the site! 103 downloads to date for the month of February!

Thanx for the listens ya'll

Cheerz!

AugDawg