New F.U.2 songs available!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey Everybody,

I've been promising you some new AugDawg songs and I was finally able to get 3 new songs up for your listening pleasure. I have put the correct number by the side of the song titles so you'll know which songs are the new ones on the website. Also, the new songs are "Highs & Lows", "Stronger", "Now is the place". These are some of my personal favorites off the "F.U.2" album and I hope you enjoy! Ofcourse, you can check these out at

www.stationmp3.com or directly at

www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

2. Highs & Lows
This song is basically about lifes troubles, how we all have them. More or less, rich or poor, all of us are fighting to stay alive.

4. Stronger
SnakeDawg is let loose again, and this time the body count is high indeed. True Horror Rap on this one.

7. Now is the place
This song is about having the courage to take control of your life and do whatever it is that makes you feel good. Hopefully, it's something good.

Hey everybody,

I've had 20 visits to the AugDawg MP3 section for the month of October already! :D

A big thank you goes out to everybody that has taken a listen, and there's more songs from "F.U.2" to come!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by augdawg2
Hey everybody,

I've had 20 visits to the AugDawg MP3 section for the month of October already! :D

A big thank you goes out to everybody that has taken a listen, and there's more songs from "F.U.2" to come!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Wow, thanks guys, New download total = 59!

I might beat July which was 94 downloads, thanx for the support fellow thraxfans!

Cheerz!

AugDawg :D

Originally posted by mrthrax
i gave stronger a listen,pretty cool man,sample some anthrax drums dude!!!!

Not a bad idea mrthrax, but I wouldn't, couldn't do that since I make all of my own music. Even though I use a drum machine( I do all the programming). Hey, if I was on a first name basis with Charlie, I might have the balls to ask.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Heeeey Aug. I'm gonna DL something soon, but I hope to expect something in my mailbox!
Go on, dude!

How are things my man!

Actually, like you didn't expect. "F.U.2" has been delayed again, but the songs are actually all done! This time the delay is because my cousin recently stopped by my house this weekend, and we both came to the agreement that he should do the cover art for the album. I'm not sure how long this will delay my release(like I have a record company breathing down my neck:lol: ) but it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned my good man, and do checkout some of the new songs at the famous address.

www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

Cheerz!

AugDawg

hey Aug! I'm browsing www.horror-asylum.com, reading profiles of my heroes such as Mike Myers and Jason Vorhees, and listening to "Stronger"! That vibe kicks ass! I love horror rap! The only thing... well I might have told you before... the drum sound, especially on the beginning, sounds kinda cheap to me. No offense, just my opinion. Cheerz!

mrthrax! Thanks mang, I appreciate the thought.

johnnie Mang! Your hurting my drum machines feelings :cry:

I'm kidding mang, :D Honestly, some of it still comes down to programming which I'm always working on, and yes, some better equipment wouldn't hurt.

I'll be sure to let you guys know when I rotate the "F.U.2" songs which I'm almost ready to do, stay tuned for the complete "F.U.2" experience. :D

Thanx for your support.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Specifically, these are three of the latest songs available from "F.U.2". Highs & Lows is my current favorite.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

2. "Highs & Lows"
This song is basically about lifes troubles, how we all have them. More or less, rich or poor, all of us are fighting to stay alive.

4. "Stronger"
SnakeDawg is let loose again, and this time the body count is high indeed. True Horror Rap on this one.

7. "Now is the place"
This song is about having the courage to take control of your life and do whatever it is that makes you feel good. Hopefully, it's something good.