Alex Trebeck & Pat Sajeck should be the smartest living people!!!!!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Alex Trebeck should be the smartest man alive?????? O.K. Mr. Alex Trebeck hosts the game show "Jeopardy" and has done so for years. My question is, why isn't this Canadien "Mother Canucker" the smartest man alive??? Screw Ken Jennings, Mr. Trebek has been reading questions/answers for years and surely he has retained the majority of this information. Anyway, I would like to see this "bunmasitch" play "Jeopardy" along with Pat Sajeck playing "Wheel of Fortune". Hell, both of them have hosted both shows for years and should be able to "Outwit.Outsmart. Outplay" anyone. Can I get an AMEN!!! Also, what about this skinny "son of a bitch" that talks to people on "Survivor". Let this "asshole" live off the land and nature and see if he can survive! In closing, the only "Reality T.V." is the news and even the local/national/federal/ etc.. hypes some "BULLSHIT". Just my 2 cents.

Zane

Anyone moron can read questions and answers. I doubt he knew even half of the answers.

editing for clarification:

Anyone moron can read questions and answers. Sure, he's a great gameshow host, and that involves skill. Other than that, there isn't much there.

Random facts assist social interaction. Think about it, fucker always has shit to talk about everywhere he goes. Anywhere.

Also, it's been proven that you can improve IQ by doing word jumbles and solitaire. Merely the application of thought is a benefit to IQ.