Alexander back in publicity

Neone know at what musicschool Ale is teaching guitar classes? Cos I'm seriously thinking of going there and talking to him and get a free lesson or something....

In Your Face said:
I still wonder what a name has to do with anything... I could have made my name "SO TROO I SHIT THE FIRST 2 ALBUMS OF EVERY BAND ONLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS" and i'd still say the same thing.

Alright Peti? A name has absolutely nothing to do with what I type on this message board. Go home.
It's spelled tr00.:heh:

Roopes the greatest. Children Of Bodom suffered a major blow/were wounded when Alexander left. He was like "See ya mort" just before a HUGE tour and left the band to die pretty much and Roope was like "wtf? Imma commin!" and he jumped in and helped out Bodom. He's a legend. Not to mention he and Alexi are like equally skilled and totally fucking badass. Alexanders solo in Red Light In My Eyes vs Roope's solo in Banned From Heaven (2nd solo)? I think we have a winner....

EDIT: Shut the fuck up already with this homosexual bullshit about sucking eachothers dicks. In Your Face is just a name, he has a point about us not knowing how Alexander leaving the band affected Alexi aswell (he might've reacted like he knew Alexi personally but hey im not one to disapprove of swaering). Ruins got owned by Eggo, wtf were you thinking when you posted your fantasy about another man sucking your dick? Now we gotta take you for a homosexual. Anyways lets focus on Alexander here, remember? what the thread is about?

Holy fucking crap, what's it with getting dead threads back on? There should be a feature that locked them from posting after certain time, so people could read them but not bring them back to live, ffs.

Maybe the webmaster should put it in the rules that old threads are not to be brought back again. What's so hard about checking the date of the older post?

When I saw again an old thread brought back to life, it wasn't too hard to guess who was it.