"Alexi likes Static-X"

I don't know if Alexi is a fan of Static-X, but he said in an interview with a finnish music magazine that he has been listening to that band.

why you guys all over internet whining alexis music taste? it is his own business what hi like and COB does whatever they like to, if you don't like it, fuck off.and btw real fans doesn't whine always when new cd cames out, i look forward to new cd to hear more heavier COB than ever.

and btw real fans doesn't whine always when new cd cames out, i look forward to new cd to hear more heavier COB than ever.

Real fans maybe not. But people who have their own opinion and taste do. I'm not gonna pay for some crap just because it has COB logo on it.

Ralf said:
Real fans maybe not. But people who have their own opinion and taste do. I'm not gonna pay for some crap just because it has COB logo on it.

You don't even know if it's crap yet.

juoppo said:
why you guys all over internet whining alexis music taste? it is his own business what hi like and COB does whatever they like to, if you don't like it, fuck off.and btw real fans doesn't whine always when new cd cames out, i look forward to new cd to hear more heavier COB than ever.

Actually if you are a real fan you should be able to acknowledge good and bad points of the album, rather than wanking all over it like you've just opened a fresh barrelys of vaginas.

yeah like kelter said..COB has been running out of ideas for quite sometime with their old material...i personally dont see what people are bitching about...CoB ran their course through the whole neo classical metal thing and put out the best shit they could with it already...so why keep going back to this same style and writing the same rehashed kind of shit over and over again...they will eventually just fade out all together if that happens. Point is..they need to change things up on the new cd's, it makes listening to a bands new cd a little more exciting anyways. If some people around here would just open their mind up to other elements of metal they just might find something they like about the new shit instead of just bitching about it all the time.

BoDoM0311 said:
yeah like kelter said..COB has been running out of ideas for quite sometime with their old material...i personally dont see what people are bitching about...CoB ran their course through the whole neo classical metal thing and put out the best shit they could with it already...so why keep going back to this same style and writing the same rehashed kind of shit over and over again...they will eventually just fade out all together if that happens. Point is..they need to change things up on the new cd's, it makes listening to a bands new cd a little more exciting anyways. If some people around here would just open their mind up to other elements of metal they just might find something they like about the new shit instead of just bitching about it all the time.

The problem isn't necessarily that their style is changing. The problem is that their style changing is in effect reducing the quality of Bodom's material.
I totally agree with your point that bands need to change in order to stay interesting, as you can't expect the guys to be into the same music and influences for 7 years. But they simply aren’t making the transition well.

Death changed their style with Individual Thought Patterns and Symbolic and made that change flawlessly. The quality of the music was the same as the older material (in my opinion better) but brought in different influences.
Bodom are taking a step back with their music, they are losing the sound that got them famous and simply not putting out material up to their standard. If you ask the majority of Bodom fans they will mostly say they enjoy the older stuff more, and there is a reason for that.