Alexi rushed to hospital

What is strange of this whole situation is that he did some very good concerts during this days, what the fuck happened to him to be like that?

I didn't know him at person and I know that he didn't care about his health but... what the hell... it bothers me so much to see one of my musical heroes in that shape. It grieves me this situation, to be honest.

I really hope that the next news we hear about him are better. The last words really worry me! That doesn`t sound good at all.

Get well soon!

I really hope that the next news we hear about him are better. The last words really worry me! That doesn`t sound good at all.

Get well soon!

Absolutely. In fact, here we are all just fans and look how bad we feel about this guy. Can you just imagine how all the band members feel, his parents, sister, Kristen, friends..? That's horrible..

Get well soon!!! Best wishes!

What is strange of this whole situation is that he did some very good concerts during this days, what the fuck happened to him to be like that?

He has a peptic ulcer developed by heavy drinking and depression. He's been under stress and living possibly unhealthy touring life and still hasn't really sobered up, only quit the hard liquors according to my knowledge. Now the ulcer's infected and he's in a serious situation. This is my best guess. Sometimes these things activate even during a seemingly healthy and stress-free period. Stomach symptoms can arrive in delay. Unfortunately there comes an end to living the wild youth and you have to accept your mortality and enjoy life in a healthy way.

could just someone please tell me if his life is in danger or not!

this stress of mine is "piercing the skin and gnawing to the bone" ... :( I found myself in tears this morning after I was pessimistic about his condition...

could just someone please tell me if his life is in danger or not!

this stress of mine is "piercing the skin and gnawing to the bone" ... :( I found myself in tears this morning after I was pessimistic about his condition...

IMO there IS a danger.. Jesus, I hope I'm wrong, but think about it! He is a boozer, smoker and probably he's taking drugs and let's don't forget that he's not 18.. he's 33! The infection is in his entire body now and let's read again what I mentioned above! This really is serious :(
But look in on the good side- the infection may be painful, but what kind of infection is it? There are some infections, that are painful as hell, but not dangerous.
It depends on him, too. If he wants to die- okay. He will. If he wants to live he will fight. There is nothing FANS can do :(

I wish him all the best!!!

:bah: Hmmm apperently not an ulcer thing then, I hope this infection thing can be treated in a fairly short time and not affecting him for life, like some insect bite might do...hmm prolly wont cause pain in the stomack area though...

Damn man, get well soon :hotjump:

Edit : Hmm might be ulcer related if theres an infection spread from there throughout the body, its not good at all...

Anyway, thumbs up, we're gonna pull through :)

nah, he drank something with larva in it, and the worms are moving from his intestines to his legs. in a year they will come out of his skin.

Absolutely. In fact, here we are all just fans and look how bad we feel about this guy. Can you just imagine how all the band members feel, his parents, sister, Kristen, friends..? That's horrible..

That was my first thought!! I really feel bad about this and can't imagine how hard it could be for the rest of the band and close relatives. =(

I for one feel absolutely dreadful knowing this guinea worm/Sandworm thing, and being entirely unable to stop one without setting off the other. I'm told it is very painful, but not deadly. Somebody give him some painkillers.

I for one feel absolutely dreadful knowing this guinea worm/Sandworm thing, and being entirely unable to stop one without setting off the other. I'm told it is very painful, but not deadly. Somebody give him some painkillers.

I bet they are giving him some.

Guinea worm?? :lol: Man, he is not a rodent :lol:
You sir just found the right diagnosis without even seeing Laiho :worship:
Call the doctors in Oslo!!!

How do you know it's the right diagnosis? hauta, did you give someone a parasite?

how many times to i have to mention that i am female?

From what you've been saying about him in this forum, I don't think you deserve to have another album.

Like what? He's a great artist and multi-talent in music, made some of the best albums ever, but he's making worse music now than in the past and he should avoid drinking. That's all I've said about Alexi. One thing doesn't exclude the other. I'm interested but not very anxious about a new COB album atm, since I have better ideas than the band, considering the style of the music and the artistic theme. Now I understand you were just bitching for the heck of it, but still. Of course I get frustrated when I think they could do even better, as I have some passions regarding this art.

I just hope they are smart enough to just cancel this weekends show. No way that he's fit enough to do that.