images, so i thought i'd share them side by side. the first pic
is of Warrel Dane on the set of the new Nevermore video. the
second is, of course, our very own Alexi, bein' his badass self! :lol:
(photo credit to Ann Kermans)

warrel_as_alexi.jpg
alexi_.jpg

:OMG:

†_Aragorth_† said:
^ exactly....god damnit people get a fucking life...

Okay there Mister 15000 posts (and that's just since last year). o_O To have that many posts you must've cruised the msg board(s) for a couple hours every single day (on average), or something...

†_Aragorth_† said:

:confused:

Just my two cents, but they look very much alike in those two pictures, however they don't usually resemble each other. It's just the facial expression that does it. And they both have huge foreheads and long hair.

there's no way warrel is 41.... he was 18 when the first sanctuary album was released.. as far as I know? I think they were all 18 when Mustaine picked them up and produced Refuge Denied......that was in 1987...if anything he's in his early 30's...

this is a stupid thread but i feel i must contribute by saying that warrel is one cool dude, even right after an hour long set he's happy to shoot the shit with random fans and sign stuff. yay warrell. and that tall thin black-curly haired fellow from nevermore, as well. damnit he rocks.

cool
cool
dudes.

i tell you what.

Stun said:
Okay there Mister 15000 posts (and that's just since last year). o_O To have that many posts you must've cruised the msg board(s) for a couple hours every single day (on average), or something...

:confused:

Just my two cents, but they look very much alike in those two pictures, however they don't usually resemble each other. It's just the facial expression that does it. And they both have huge foreheads and long hair.
it was a fucking joke, dude ;)

COB 4ever btw :headbang: