Alexi wearing teh pink hat

Guys form bodom are really nice, but its not about the people, its about the damn music.... If alexi would be ugly, I would still like his shredding... He's good looking, so what....

Some people take it waaaayyy to seriously

Dagny said:
What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling people to marry, go out with, and do the pictures or the people? Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to see pictures of a band you like. It makes it more personal I think. Most people don't have a chance to really get to know the band and be friends with them or whatever but it's cool to see what the people are like that play the music. If you're going to be so negative about people being excited about the band then why are you even on the messageboard?

Exatly! Good solution! lololol
For those who for some reason didn't have the chance to meet them, go to their gigs, really enjoy seeing videos/pics of that band! It's like getting closer to them! And, if u don't understand that, just don't bother! :yell:

And, yes, I'm a she! :yuk:

I actually wanted to post some pics from Headbanger's Ball with COB (wearing those hats) but after I read threads like this one, I don't feel like doing it anymore. But anyway, Alexi looks fucking cute with that pink hat!

Aaaah... The smell of spite...
The baest way to start the day... Pissing people off...
Btw Bodom's been in the Headbanger's Ball?
How big is it now a days it used to be huge right?

Zarok666 said:
I actually wanted to post some pics from Headbanger's Ball with COB (wearing those hats) but after I read threads like this one, I don't feel like doing it anymore. But anyway, Alexi looks fucking cute with that pink hat!

Arghhh! Come on guys! Not everyone had the chance to see that show!
Imagine if u really wanted to see something, but u needed someonelse to do that. Would u like if that person didn't help u just to get on your nerves? :erk:

I like "metallish" clothes but I also think it's good that Alexi doesn't have to prop up his image by wearing bandoleer or such (for example in the Downfall video he's messing with machete :). So please post the images... I WANNA SEE THAT PINK HAT!

oh and I'm pretty drunk too.... So forgive me my lameness....

Bebli said:
Exatly! Good solution! lololol
For those who for some reason didn't have the chance to meet them, go to their gigs, really enjoy seeing videos/pics of that band! It's like getting closer to them! And, if u don't understand that, just don't bother! :yell:

And, yes, I'm a she! :yuk:

Thanks for agreeing with me :)
-Dagny