Alexi's birthday is coming up!

Fenrir13 said:
you know, I am waiting for the day someone gives him a pack of those Marshmallow Peeps in the bunny shape. :D

MUAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahah! :lol:

That gave me an idea!!!
(Just wait til you see the thread... :D :D )

Koich said:
Dental Work
No. Fucking. Way.

Missery said:
I'd give him 2 new lungs, his "old" ones are surely deeply black....and i want him to go on doing his work, 'cause without the wildchild there's no children of bodom and without children of bodom there's no sense in (my) life....
Hmm, I'm afraid you're probably right about his lungs being deep black...

I guess the best birthday-idea was the mashmallows in bunny-form.. doesn't anyone want to create these?

To Missery: Really a new idea, the nailpolish I mean. But do you really think, he needs to be given some nailpolish by a little German girl? Happy belated Birthday, by the way. So you´ve become 18? Hop you had a big party with lots of sex, drugs and rock ´n roll. Now your old enough for all that...

@deathtotheworld: howdy ho mr. supercool, nice that you know what's going on in my life and thanx for the belated birthday-wishes. I guess you 'Re soooo wise with your 25 years..... and sweetheart, the thread's subject was :"what would you give alexi as a birthday present". do you think the american girl would really give him a car???? asshole

heavenly_perverse said:
The guy who stole his jacksons head on a golden platter.

:headbang:
Agreed:)

Actually, I always wanted to give COB/the bunny a piece of quality fan art, but I don't have one ready now...
I *must* give the bunny one of my paintings one day!