Alexi's new guitar clinic!!!

I'm not even going to bother because i know it will be something sick, also i don't care for Alexi shredding so that gives me another reason not to watch it.

Its sad when I can expect it to be something like that, and it ends up being like that. C'mon lets be a lil' more creative.

Grimes said:
Its sad when I can expect it to be something like that, and it ends up being like that. C'mon lets be a lil' more creative.
whad do ya mean? alexi is shredding out hell!!

I have seen many disturbing things in my time, but that was just sick, disgusting and plain wrong.
you people really need to find better things to do.

Jaen said:
I have seen many disturbing things in my time, but that was just sick, disgusting and plain wrong.
you people really need to find better things to do.
nobody askes you to jerk off to this vid

Id realy like to know how u find this shit without being a complete Pshyco fuck.

Seriously I have browsed internet for long time and never seen shit like that ever, I think that video may even beat the video I saw of a beheading since i actually watched that through and closed this one in 5s

DeathPact said:
Id realy like to know how u find this shit without being a complete Pshyco fuck.

Seriously I have browsed internet for long time and never seen shit like that ever, I think that video may even beat the video I saw of a beheading since i actually watched that through and closed this one in 5s

fag.gif