AlgoBlast - Technial Music (R)Evolution

symphonial

Jun 7, 2003
Saw some people asking for it and noticed the thread's been lost.
So here is the link to the new version (not finished) of AlgoBlast, a site dedicated to technical music as a whole. http://algoblast.Free.fr/V2.0
The old (and current) version is simply www.algoblast.com
Let me know what you think about it, suggestions, stuff like that.
I've been getting several mails asking for "e-contests" to win techmetal CDs. I will be posting a poll soon to win CDs from Hyde, Djizoes, B...TA, Nerv, Withering, the AlgoBlast Compilation, and some other bands. Keep in touch!
OYC

As said, here's the enigma for you to win CDs from Hyde, Grieving The Days To Come, Nerv, Canvas Solaris, and Djizoes:

In the last <em>Contrapunctus</em> of the <em>Art of Fugue</em>, by J.S. Bach (his last fugue), the composer has introduced a very specific melody, composed by four notes, apparent in the last page of the part. Carl Philip Emmanuel Bach wrote the meaning of this melody. I need <u>you</u> to tell me its meaning. All I can tell you to help you is not to forget that J.S. Bach used the german notes system, find out the original title of the "Mass in B minor", you'll understand.

Send your answers to <u>younesATalgoblastDOTcom</u>, and you'll be sure to win one of the CDs mentioned. I need the meaning of that melody. First 5 answers will win.

Good luck.
OYC