Alice Cooper December 9, 2011 Merrillville, IN

Just got tickets. My Dad and I are going. Very excited to see ALICE COOPER!

So very, very, very, very, VERY jealous!!!!! He's one of my favorite acts period and live, even moreso. You'll have a great time. I always see that he plays there, but I really don't want to go through Gary. It sucks he never can play here. It's either Milwaukee (where I've seen him twice) or Star Plaza. The only time I can recall him playing here in recent years was when he was on the Heaven and Hell tour at the Sears Centre.

He performed at a local speedway about 10 years ago or so.

Back in the day he used to sell out UIC Pavillion.

I was a huge fan when RAISE YOUR FIST AND YELL came out.
CONSTRICTOR was cool too.

Once he went commercial with TRASH I wrote him off.

I am sure it is still a good show though.

He performed at a local speedway about 10 years ago or so.

Back in the day he used to sell out UIC Pavillion.

I was a huge fan when RAISE YOUR FIST AND YELL came out.
CONSTRICTOR was cool too.

Once he went commercial with TRASH I wrote him off.

I am sure it is still a good show though.

He could sell out the Chicago Theater easily, but I really find it odd that he doesn't come to Chicago. There must be some reason for it. Trash was...well, Trash. The thing is about Alice is he has some absolutely awesome, classic albums and then he has shit. For a while there in the 80s and part of the 90s, his stuff wasn't so great, but the last number of albums have been pretty awesome, though I haven't listened to the new one yet.

I always see that he plays there, but I really don't want to go through Gary.

?? You don't need to go through Gary, just take I-80/94 to I-65. You go *past* Gary, but it's not like you have to get out and change your tire in a dark alley. Hell, it's not even like you're going to Reggies!

Now, not wanting to drive on 80/94, I understand ...

Ken

He played Chicago in 07 with Heaven and Hell. I wasn't into his stuff at the time, but the show was badass. And now I wish I could see him again.

Yeah, I was at the show. That was the one in the Sears Centre. That's the exception though and it wasn't headlining.

?? You don't need to go through Gary, just take I-80/94 to I-65. You go *past* Gary, but it's not like you have to get out and change your tire in a dark alley. Hell, it's not even like you're going to Reggies!

Now, not wanting to drive on 80/94, I understand ...

Ken

I guess it's more to the fact that I haven't really driven in that area before. Yes, I do know the Priest show is in Indiana, but carpool, right? :wave: