Alice Cooper monsters of Rock gig.

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
heay do you all know about this mega gig going on in November.
well the line up is Alice Cooper (GOD), wildhearts, Thunder (yep those irrepresable South London lads :D ) and Halford.

i take it you are all going????:hotjump: :hotjump:

the date is November 24th which is a Saturday, all afternoon / evening affair but not sure how they are going to plan it yet.

fancy aranging a meet up i london town?

Tickets are on sale now, but hurry as the standing ones are apparently going fast!

:eek:

Looks like Mr Halford might drop out of the billing:(

still cracking line up anyhow:D

you got your ticket yet metal man?

Of course you want to come to London town LMM... probably the best capital in the world (cause it's not full of danes!) :D

yeah we will arrange a meet up in London town, Wembley is a bit of the pits for Pubs. the best one is come out of Wembley Tube station (Jubillee line one) turn left and walk up road (in wrong direction to the Arena i might add) till you come to a pub on the right hand side of the road. That one was packed last time i went into it of metallers - then again Aerosmith were playing at wembley that day! (er some time back!!):eek: still it's jukebox was cool.

If you want to meet in town then the best place would be the Intrepid Fox cause it's fairly central, most people know about it and it plays decent music all day.
Any other suggestions for pubs most welcome as long as they are easy to find.

Not heard that rumour about the Wildhearts Tony!!! will have to do a bit of digging to find out the truth!it is out there!
;) :)

Aw Bugger! what is wrong with these people.
Still as long as we have Cooper and thunder that would be fine. However we could plead nay beg to have a couple of more bands on..how about The Almighty or Blaze or dare i say it......

AREA 54??

afterall if Bon Jovi can have toploader (ha ha ha ha ha excuse me whilst i pick meself up off the floor and reseat myself on me chair!)
I mean what better band is there about to be a first on band? I can't think of any? it would save us from a rather crap band like ...no i can't say it again, i'll fall off me chair again!!!

Not got them yet, who is left on the bill?
Have got tickets for BLAZE next Monday and Inflames October, the service charges are fucking outrageous.

yeah i know.
have you seen the arrogant reply from Ginger though!
check out one or other of the websites i think it was on silver ginger 5 one.
I sort of get what he is saying but still think it is very arrogant of him to presume that the people going would not enjoy seeing them.
Never mind someday he will see that it is advantageous to play a gig that may at first not seem to be the best for his band, the trick is of course is to blow the other bands away with an amazing performance!! (and boy can the wildhearts do that!- when of course they kick on all five cylinders)... me ranting never:) :)

Originally posted by Peter Day
heay do you all know about this mega gig going on in November.
well the line up is Alice Cooper (GOD), wildhearts, Thunder (yep those irrepresable South London lads :D ) and Halford.

i take it you are all going????:hotjump: :hotjump:

the date is November 24th which is a Saturday, all afternoon / evening affair but not sure how they are going to plan it yet.

fancy aranging a meet up i london town?

where did u get ur info from,wildhearts pulled out as didnt want to play under thunder,and althoiugh its strongly rumoured that halfords there he aint been confirmed!!