Alice Cooper monsters of Rock gig.

Originally posted by Peter Day
Tickets are on sale now, but hurry as the standing ones are apparently going fast!

:eek:

Looks like Mr Halford might drop out of the billing:(

still cracking line up anyhow:D

you got your ticket yet metal man?

that would be hard as he was never confirmed yet!! duh

Haven't got a ticket yet as I'm not sure if I can afford the price for just Alice Cooper (don't have a go at me but cos I haven't heard any of their stuff I'm not really interested in seeing Thunder)

Originally posted by silentplanetscot

where did u get ur info from,wildhearts pulled out as didnt want to play under thunder,and althoiugh its strongly rumoured that halfords there he aint been confirmed!!

well i knew the wildhearts were on the bill from wayhead tixs....

and that post was correct at the time of posting

Okay this is the news this morning on this gig.

the line up looks like it might settle on the following
LA Guns / Skin / Thunder and Cooper.

This is the Skin rock band not skin from Skunk Anasie etc..
now apparently like Thunder this is a one off getogether..however i have spies in that camp and from what i can gather it may not happen..but hang in there and i'll confirm some time later..
but just incase it does happen that way..remember you heard it here first in the Area 54 forum...the place to be seen!

(throw your knickers in the air,
pretend that you don't care,
shove a pie in your face,
cause you cannnot disgrace,
this male from the human race!!)

latest update from Total Rock:

"QUIREBOYS JOIN MONSTERS
The Quireboys are the latest band to join the TotalRock sponsored Monsters Of Rock tour, They team up with Alice Cooper and Thunder, with one more act to be confirmed. The dates are London Wembley Arena November 16, Brighton Centre 17, Bournemouth International Centre 19, Manchester Arena 20, Newcastle Arena 21 (new date), Glasgow Clyde Auditorium 22, Birmingham NEC 23, Cardiff International Arena 25."

Still only going for Alice tho :headbang: