Alice Cooper

Jan 24, 2016
I've always been a fan of Alice Cooper because every album he does is something entirely different. However, I wonder if he realizes that venomous poison is a linguistic contradiction as venom and poison are two entirely different things

Reactions: CiG
He is such a multifaceted singer. I have heard some of his albums that I didn't particularly care for but I believe his music offers a little something for everyone

Alice Cooper was the first guy/band I really took interest in listening to on my own time rather than just the radio. Huge part of what I like when I listen to music. Most of the stuff up to Welcome to My Nightmare is classic, and DaDa is one of the biggest cases of an "overlooked gem" that I know of.

Reactions: CiG
Alice Cooper was the first guy/band I really took interest in listening to on my own time rather than just the radio. Huge part of what I like when I listen to music. Most of the stuff up to Welcome to My Nightmare is classic, and DaDa is one of the biggest cases of an "overlooked gem" that I know of.

Same with me man. My dad introduced me to so many bands early on, I owe him more than just being alive.

Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare is one of my earliest.

His early music is pretty good and he is an underrated influence on metal performance and imagery.

They wrote some very clever songs. Lots of hidden gems. Check out the first half of Zipper Catches Skin.

Reactions: RedStorm