Alice Cooper

Hey_Romeo02

May 26, 2002
Visit site
HI all !!!!
It's been a long time i don't come into this forum, because I have been kinda busy .. WEll, maybe none cares about it, since i'm kinda new and none had missed me , I guess .. heheheh:cry:
Here in Spain we have a programme in a radio station called "Rock Stars", that talk about all kind of metal. They were talking about Alice Cooper become catholic and stuff like that. That he kind of regret for all the crazy things he had done in the past. But They didn't say anything about his music stuff.
I wonder if any of you know what's going on with him and if there's a new album coming out soon ... Whatever!
Thanks !

Well he's recently done 2 very heavy albums... "A Brutal Planet" (2000) and "Dragon Town" (2001) and toured for both of them. He also put out a live DVD last year from the Brutal Planet Tour. He will probably just do another album/tour I reckon. He isn't showing any signs of slowing down or quitting.

from what i read he is christian,been married a good 20 years.
has stayed clean a long time.but he seperates his private life from his music/onstage persona.and i feel since 94's the last temptation he has released some top notch material.he hasnt been this good since 86's raise your fist and yell.

Raise Your Fist & Yell! :headbang: Love that album!

Constrictor, Raise Your Fist & Yell, Trash and Hey Stoopid is my favourite era of Alice but I love the '70s stuff also :) Welcome To My Nightmare, Billion Dollar Babies, Killer and From The Inside are killer albums especially!

Yanno I -LIVE- in Arizona and I rarely see Alice anymore. When he tours he seems to NOT tour in Arizona. It kinda pisses me off actually I might just go down to his bar and try to get a job just to know when he's actually playing (if it's there)