Alive 2 DVD for uk?

mosh_it_up_86

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2005
Hey there, just wanted to know if anyone knows if the alive 2 Dvd will be comming out in the UK?
I live in a shitty town with no music shops, and have only found the CD on HMV.co.uk, no sign of the dvd,

I need my fix of live Anthrax soon!

hmv never stock anything tho...........just get it sent over from the states, use amazon, cduniverse, ebay etc etc by the time you wait for it to come out over here they'll have released another three live discs and best ofs.........

failing that check nuclear blasts plans...........

Play.com have just 'No Hit Wonders' CD for £10.99. I use this company all the time and the service is superb.

I haven't seen Alive 2 DVD anywhere yet but if you get the US version make sure your DVD player can play it

Hey, yeah i have already looked on ebay in the US, but i only have a R2 dvd player, god dam bastered, regions,

But, im waiting to see when the DVD comes out in the uk (if it ever does), becuase i can just ripp the audio off the dvd

Also has anyone noticed that the DVD and cd have differnt track listings, well thats what ive noticed when lookin in the US for both dvd and CD, could any one who has them inform if this is true.

Cheers

I was lucky to be in London today on work, and Virgin Records (Picadilly Circus) had it on DVD for £19.99 :)

Wowzers is it good. And the regioing says "All", it plays fine on my player :) I'm not sure if it's a UK release or import tho??

Cool :)