ALIVE II - VS. - MUSIC OF MASS DESTRUCTION

NFV Destroys both of them. End of!

Well thats my stupid opinion anyway.

Manowar's `Kings of Metal' beats them all and everything else time infinity!!!!!

Manowar_-_Kings_of_Metal.jpg

Definately Alive II for me, because it actually sounds like ANTHRAX.

MOMD isn't bad but I can't say I watched it a lot since Alive II came out. it's all too produced loads of studiowork, plus I like Belladonna better.

spacebeer said:
Definately Alive II for me, because it actually sounds like ANTHRAX.

MOMD isn't bad but I can't say I watched it a lot since Alive II came out. it's all too produced loads of studiowork, plus I like Belladonna better.

There's a surprise :lol:
I actually agree to some extent, MOMD is a bit over produced but the songs are a hell of a lot better.

I kinda want Alive 2 more. I wanted to see Anthrax on their last tour, but they didn't come my way. :(

I am no John Bush loyalist and am indifferent between Bush and Beladonna.

definately, definately, definately ALIVE II, de clasic line up is a clasic! the real and only one anthrax Thras old school is with BELLADONNA... ALIVE II is pure sound old school, BUSH is great singer and frotman but anthrax is anthrax, and need BELLADONNA Y SPIZT... sorry a clasic is a clasic!!!

walking dead 666 said:
News flash! The majority of Anthrax fans like John material over Joey.
Really, I don't remember voting in any poll which included all Anthrax fans worldwide.

walking dead 666 said:
just tally up the NFMB members vote on MOMD VS Alive 2. Nuf said!

That'll only get you the votes of ten regulars and another ten occasional posters. That is no measure of which is better since the sample size is so small.

Besides, I really don't care who others like more. I am indifferent and see both singers as having their talents.