ALL 3-VAN CANTO's AT CDINZANE.com:

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Many have called about this back catalog:

Van Canto - A Storm To Come (w/extensive bonus material) $9.99 (PREORDER ONLY PRICE) rel. 4/20/2010

Van Canto - Hero (w/extensive bonus material) $9.99 (PREORDER ONLY PRICE)rel. 4/20/2010

Van Canto - Tribe Of Force (w/bonus dvd) $15.29 In stock

PREORDER NOW if you want these prices. We have a monster booth this year again for you, but with more stuff at blow-out prices! We thank all progpower brothers and sisters for ordering all year long, but we really all need to drink a beer again together soon!

WWW.CDINZANE.COM
Phone order 7am - 7pm Monday - Saturday @ (763) 391-9344

I notice they are cheating a little on the latest. I'm listening to a clip of Magic Taborea and there's a background orchestra there.

I'm not complaining because the sound is good and a capella is essentially a gimmick. these guys are good songwriters and they should do whatever sounds good for them. I imagine eventually they'll probably be a conventional band with just some unique vocal harmonies. And a couple of guys going "dun-diggity-dun" all the time.:)

This band is breath of fresh air, I love all their albums. This would be a great band for ProgPower USA in 2011.

I notice they are cheating a little on the latest. I'm listening to a clip of Magic Taborea and there's a background orchestra there.

It is the only song like that. From the research I gathered is that its on a soundtrack for an online game called Runes Of Magic. Apparently they had another song on their soundtrack previously ("Quest For Roar"). It looks like that song was done that way specifically for them.

The only other stunt instrument was Victor Smolski of Rage playing guitar on one track (actually, one half of a dueling guitar part.) I didn't notice it until I was listening specifically for it.

I'm not complaining because the sound is good and a capella is essentially a gimmick. these guys are good songwriters and they should do whatever sounds good for them. I imagine eventually they'll probably be a conventional band with just some unique vocal harmonies. And a couple of guys going "dun-diggity-dun" all the time.:)

I'm not sure why people call it a "gimmick". There are plenty of a capella groups out there. (Rockapella comes to mind)

I don't know, maybe it's because they are using voices to simulate guitars, which is kind of ridiculous, although since Hero they've made it work(the first album it just sucked, although the song quality was still good).

I think they work better with a more traditional a capella performance, with harmonies and stuff. The drums make it a little distracting as well, they should have gotten a human beat boxer.:)