PREORDER AND PICK-UP AT PROGPOWER: METAL CHURCH, EVERGREY, ICED EARTH, SERENITY...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Preorder are filling up for the following titles! Preorder now and pick them up at our Progpower IX booth:

***EVERGREY-TORN +1 (LMTD DIGI / 6,000 RELEASED) REL. 09/09/08
***SERENITY-FALLEN SANCTUARY: REL. 09/09/08
***ICED EARTH-THE CRUCIBLE OF MAN: REL. 09/09/08
***METAL CHURCH-THIS PRESENT WASTELAND: REL. 09/23/08 (IN HAND AT THE CD INZANE LLC BOOTH)
***DIGNITY-PROJECT DESTINY: REL. 09/09/08

Others expected are: Sinner "Crash N Burn +3" Lmtd AFM Digi, Haggard-Tales of Ithiria, Kaledon-Chapter V: A New Era Begins and many others from our "Coming Soon" page. Check this page for the most up-to-date expected release dates.

***Credit Cards EVERDAY OF PROGPOWER AT CD INZANE BOOTH: CD Inzane LLC has stepped up with technology. Because our team must stay mobile, Cd Inzane has purchased wireless credit card machines that work off our cell phone coverage. This means WE WILL BE TAKING CREDIT CARDS THE ENTIRE PROGPOWER FESTIVAL THIS YEAR!!! Immediate authorization of cards means you will be able to purchase Cds in small or large quantities using your credit card, pricing of cds will be lower than many other places, no shipping charges, no sales tax, no restrictions and no worries with the cash machine running out of money!!! We got you covered to maximize your fun at this year's event!!!

WWW.CDINZANE.COM
(763) 391-9344

Zane and the guys have really got their shit together this year. I pledge to only buy from CDI at the fest this year! You guys rock!

That is a totally ridiculous pledge to make, for more than one reason. But hey to each his own I guess.

Gee could we order a bunch of other cd's and pick all of them up at the show?

On the other hand, can we pre-order the cd's and have them shipped (since the bands will be playing at the show it would be cool to hear the new disc before we get to atlanta).

Ken Golden and co. (LaserCD) have always been more than willing to take my credit card. But yeah the ATM breaking last year sucked ;p

As for preordering for pickup (thus hopefully no shipping & handling charges) that's pretty cool. I've thought of seeing if Ken would do this for some of the stuff on his label, but I kind of enjoy just perusing and finding stuff and coming away with basically nothing I intended to get.

Doesn't the ATM run out of money every year? I've attend PP for the last three years (this year is number 4) and each of those three years the ATM runs out of cash.

I'm just glad that the CD Inzane will be taking plastic every day of the show. :headbang:

Cheiron - If LaserCD took plastic, I wasn't aware of it until now. I know one vendor didn't take plastic until the second day of the show, but forget which vendor it was. By the second day, all vendors were getting low on their inventory and certain high demand titles were already sold out. :mad:

OK just plunked money down for three pre-orders and 4 other disks. I selected the ship soonest option.

Will I get the 4 other disks now, and pick up the pre-orders at the show, or will I have to wait until I get home to get the pre-orders?

CDI's FREE SHIPPING special in July was great, but it slowed them WAY down. I saved money, but lost time. I expect them to be much speedier this month, though.

NIGHTMARE RECORDS as far as I know will take plastic also, i know this cause working the Nightmare table last year we did a ton of Credit Card business. I will check with Lance to be sure though

Doesn't the ATM run out of money every year? I've attend PP for the last three years (this year is number 4) and each of those three years the ATM runs out of cash.
Yes, but there actually ARE other ATM's in the area. There was one in a shop near the Kinko by the Residents Inn. Might mean a trip out to restock, but at least the situation isn't hopeless.

I have dealt with all the regular PPUSA merch vendors over the years, and they're all good. I am exclusive with CDI for CDs this year, that is all.

I have dealt with all the regular PPUSA merch vendors over the years, and they're all good. I am exclusive with CDI for CDs this year, that is all.

LOL that is so sad on so many levels I will not go into detail. The_Q hopes the other vendors have some limited or great buys that CDI doesn't just so cringe!

LOL that is so sad on so many levels I will not go into detail. The_Q hopes the other vendors have some limited or great buys that CDI doesn't just so cringe!
Maybe so, but I have already purchased the majority of my must-have metal releases of this year, so I'll be looking for shirts and DVDs more than CDs in the Vending Room. To each their own, right?:lol: