All finns gather around the table...

Vihtori from Vault 13

AkA VicTorr
Dec 2, 2003
Suomussalmi, Finland
Visit site
Hello fellow Symphony X chatters!
I will now call upon all you finnish SyX fans to come out from your caves and introduce yourselves! How many of you are there kneeling at the talents of these 5 musicians?
Finns, I call thee, join me for a couple of Olvis and Karhus around the table,the search has begun!

(others can come too but I'm searching for finns expecially)

Another finn here :)

I never say no to a beer, but I prefer either KOFF or Sandels.
*just opened a bottle of cold KOFF*

Cheers!

Vihtori from Vault 13 said:
Finally! I thought there got to be some finns lurking around here somewhere...anyone of you seen Symphony X on tour in Finland? I hope I see them someday...
Yup! I saw both Tampere and Helsinki gigs and both were excellent even though it was a shame that they were so short (around 45 mins each).. oh well, I did see them play a killer 90min set at progpowerusa this year too and that show was even better :) Can't wait to see them again.. hopefully that will happen on the next euro tour in Finland (if they're not coming here I guess I have to use Ryanair to go see them to Stockholm or London like I'm doing in January with DT).

pollution said:
Yup! I saw both Tampere and Helsinki gigs and both were excellent even though it was a shame that they were so short (around 45 mins each) Can't wait to see them again.. hopefully that will happen on the next euro tour in Finland (if they're not coming here I guess I have to use Ryanair to go see them to Stockholm or London like I'm doing in January with DT).

I read somewhere, that Symphony X IS coming to Finland in 2004, is this true, can anyone confirm this? :confused: I never had a chance to see them live this year, when they were here! :mad:

Marre79 said:
I read somewhere, that Symphony X IS coming to Finland in 2004, is this true, can anyone confirm this? :confused: I never had a chance to see them live this year, when they were here! :mad:
Sorry.. that rumour must be false. They have no gigs announced ANYWHERE right now since they will be taking off time to write a new studio album. Let's have our thumbs up already that they will make it here on the next euro tour so you'll get to see them too :)

No hyvää iltaa. Eiköhän sigu ja avatar kerro tarpeeksi. Tosin nyt juon Olvia tällä hetkellä kun kaapissa ei ole muuta.

Itse bändi on loistava.

english summary: perkele.