All Hair Top 100 countdown

Pabla said:
I'll kill #15... IMO the other albums remaining are better (shocked Bon Jovi is not in the finals :erk: )

Blame me. I hate the guy and I proudly remove him from the list :Spin: I'm not fond of hair/glam metal but I rather see any other band than BJ if push comes to shove.

NP: Pharaoh - 'Like A Ghost'

Electronicoil said:
I thought Motley Crue's "SatD" might win. Maybe not my first pick, but hail anyway. A good album for sure, and certainly an essential of the genre. I'll put it in the player this week.
I think that would be the wise thing to do:D

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I prefered Too Fast For Love, but some damn Glam Overlorde voted it off at the last minute. :D
hehe :oops: sorry .. but after Ratt, Dokken and Cinderella were all voted off, I started firing blindly ..

So that's that then ... I kinda enjoyed that. I also initially enjoyed some people's reasons for getting rid of certain bands. It sent me down memory lane and I had to dig up most of that hotly disputed music to see how it was. SOme of it is still pretty current. Of course there were a plethora of bands that I thought belonged on that list ... Britny Fox, Lillian Axe, Tobruk, etc etc. Hope to see another of these threads soon.:worship: :headbang:

:lol: That's okay, Kuier. I'll forgive you!

I snagged me a copy of Shout at the Devil, and I must say...stepping away from the album for a decade or so really paid off. It sounded GREAT again! I had forgotten just how good that album was. It might even be better than Too Fast For Love. I guess I liked the debut better because it wasn't shoved down my throat like SatD was.

NP: Fifth Angel