All MotorHead/Anthrax UKDates

petri

New Metal Member
Aug 11, 2002
Gothenburg Sweden
Visit site
Hello again guys.
Here`s the rest of the UK Dates, in case you missed them.

SUNDAY 13 OCTOBER - MANCHESTER APOLLO
TUESDAY 15 OCTOBER - BIRMINGHAM NIA
THURSDAY 17 OCTOBER - NEWPORT CENTRE
SATURDAY 19 OCTOBER - LONDON WEMBLEY ARENA

Some additional dates that have been posted in the discussion area.

october 25th Munich
october 28th Amsterdam

THIS TOUR WILL RULE!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOUR HAPPY TRASHING FACES IN OCTOBER!!

M(etal)T(rashing)M(ad)/Petri

I don't think the Wembley Arena date is right, you know how big the fuckin thing is????
They only use this thing for cup finals(thats soccer boys and girls)and the latest update on the damn thing that it's under construction!?!?!?!?!

Hi men,
I post just for asking why there are no dates announced in France ? We've got the best cheese and we wait you since Volume 8... So come on, I know that Lemmy loves France too.

I cannot believe they aint coming to Scotland, I have seen Motorhead here 3 times and the time they tour with my favorite band of all time, they opt to play England and Wales only...
(p.s. the 17th of oct is my birthday how cool would that have been).....

This sucks, how come they missed our beautiful country, where metalheads love Anthrax so much? Guess I´m going to have a trip to Germany!

@TD , Thanx , my fault, How many people will go into theh ARENA???
Didn't expext they come to the Heineken Music Hall, the place ins absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna order tickets asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeez, stop all your whinging. At least you can travel to another country to see Anthrax. they havent been to Australia for a while and we're a bit too far away to just"go see em in Germany"
Anyway, have a good time.

So, Germany is 2 far for Australians, strange I thought almost every Aussie was globetrotter. Anyway I´m planning to see Anthrax in Australia Whenever they go there..... So that´s even further away i.e Sweden-Australia.

Cya metalheads....

/Petri

Ps Scott has replied on the Alpha Mail and there´s all the Bands Dates d.s

i'm happy for all you people that will see tour in next couple of months,i live in australia and i havent seen anthrax since stomp tour and it will probably be at least another year before they tour here again!!!!