All Of Testament To Be At Soilwork

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
From what I've heard all the boys in TESTAMENT, will be in attendence at the SOILWORK show at The CATUS Club in San Jose, this Thursday night, June 6. So if you want to drink with the band, or see Chuck sing a song with SOILWORK, or ask what's up? Nows your chance, The Catus Club is kinda small, & SOILWORK is the supporting band, so I would get there early...................................................................:) :)

Holy crap, all the Testament maniacs,
that's going to be killer.

I just picked up Predator's Portrait
and Natural Chaos whatever it's called.
Both are amazing -- I'm sure opinions
on the new one vary, since it's not
quite as thrashy. But I sure like it myself
and Devin Townsend production
was a superb choice.
Amazing harmonies and overall sound,
fresh, inventive, clever stuff, definitely
not boring.

I'll be there, usually in the amazing
Iron Maiden shirt screaming my freaking head off.
Pop over and say hello,
I won't kill you, hahaha...

Doctor Pain

:mad:

Well, Soilwork sure did destroy San Jose's Catus Club, during their hour long set, Chuck came up & sang "Follow The Hollow",
to a cherring throng of headbanger's. It was great to see him up on stage again. This is the only appearance of Chuck singing on stage, since he sang"Into The Pit", at TOTT, in over 2 years! He looks great, His hairs growing back, last night he had it slicked down, and it looks like he's lost around 30 pounds since TOTT.
Eric also came up and jammed one song with the Sweedish band, for the on-core. Great show, great crowd, & I have taped the whole show for both bands, So hopefully everyone will enjoy it somewhere down the line. A few members of Soilwork told me this was one of the best shows of the tour, so far!

I taped the whole show with permission from SOILWORK (who all want a copy), & with Chuck & Eric also. This show or clips of it MAY show up in future releases, by either or both bands. I been filming bands since 1987, & I feel I can not release or copy any of it, without the band or bands involved total 100% permission to do so. That's why bands like TESTAMENT & SOILWORK let me tape them. I am just filming it for them, it's their decision, what they do with their own footage. I think this will eventually be on a future TESTAMENT DVD, or at least some parts with Chuck & Eric.
And thanks to SOILWORK's tour manager & good friend Tito, for taking care of the TESTAMENT gang. Tito was a driver for TESTAMENT, on "The Gathering" tour, & we all had some good times together.....................................................................:) :) :) :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :devil: :devil:

So good to hear about last night's awesome show. It really makes me happy to hear that Chuck is feeling well and looking good too! Keep us posted regarding any more performances he schedules. Hopefully, next time I will be in a position to make the trip north to see him.

I hope the band members will be at the upcoming Death Angel shows. I've purchased our tickets for the Sacramento and San Francisco shows.

:headbang:

Fantastic show! Soilwork pulled off all the
complex rhythms, harmonies, and time changes,
and vocalist Speed is intense as hell onstage.
If you're in Portland or Seattle
I definitely recommend the upcoming show.
Warrell Dane of Sanctuary/Nevermore might join
them onstage for vocals in Seattle according
to one of the bandmates. They stuck with the
setlist over on the Soilwork board for the most part.

Big-time thanks to Soilwork for signing
autographs after the show, much appreciated.
Most of them haven't reached their mid-20s yet!
I counting on more productive output from this talented gang.

Chuck onstage is always amazing, the big guy
looked GREAT and roars like a lion.
Crowd went positively bezerk!!
I was just next to Eric during Chuck's performance.
After, this fellow in front of us turns around
and asked "Uh, who was that?"

_(esp)_ That's Chuck from Testament.

"Oh. I thought he was dead".
:lol: Not even close.

Anyhow, Soilwork drew a screaming crowd and didn't leave anyone disappointed.
Chuck very kindly signed all my Testament CDs afterward,
and his wife is nice too (howdy Tif!).

Doctor Pain
The Cure For Life
:mad:

I would love it if our web misstress would be able to post a video clip of Chuck & Eric performing with SOILWORK, so if enough people ask or post a request, maybe it could happen. I'm all for it,
it's the band & the TL Webmaster's decision that counts though................................................:cry: :confused:

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
I would love it if our web misstress would be able to post a video clip of Chuck & Eric performing with SOILWORK, so if enough people ask or post a request, maybe it could happen. I'm all for it,
it's the band & the TL Webmaster's decision that counts though................................................:cry: :confused:

Hell, I'M ALL FOR IT!!! LET'S DO IT!!!

The show was killer...everyone smiled when Chuck smiled...it was good to see the king roaring on stage again. Soilwork are definately pros - very solid. Killswitch Engage was tight, but the sound quality was so fucked up on the first couple songs, and the audience so impatient for Soilwork, they didn't have a chance.

Great to hear that Chuck is back in his element! That man has the largest stage presence out of ANY frontman out there!! He's my absolute metal GOD!! Soilwork rips too! Their intricate style is refreshing in the days of nu-metal crap!