Alex Skolnick:playing tonight in SF 10-19

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Alex will be at The Last Day Saloon, in San Francisco, on Clement St. If you want to see him play, or just want to hang out at the bar, with TESTAMENT band members, that will be in attendence...........nows, a good night to do it...............I'm sure Alex would'nt mind signing some old TESTAMENT items.....

I'm up here in the Testament challenged Pacific NW so I guess I will miss out on that one:mad: AAAARRRRUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Oh well....at least I'll see them at the Starry Night:D When someone convinces them to come up here....(one can dream can't they?)

Alex Skolnick did some amazing work in Testament.
I heard he doesn't like being bombarded with testament
stuff. If it's true, you can't blame the guy. But who could
blame the fans after some of the solos he wrote.
Shredding stuff.

-OfficerNice.

HELL YA !!!!!! I cant really tell you the fellings i got from seeing him play it was almost a life changeing experiance for me it was almost as good as that very second before you orgasam you know where the whole body goes numb and you could die at that very second and you could give a shit less? well i felt that was when they played BURNT OFFERINGS it was the highlight of my concert goings

Fluid, is a good word to descibe Alex, playing his guitar. Yes he was in top form. He brought his two band mates, to the west coast, for the first time. Played almost everything from his critically acclaimed album "Good Bye To Romance". It was a mellow Saturday night, with allot of old friends in attendance: Chuck, Eric, Smyth, from TESTAMENT, The TL Web Mistress, Mike Coons(LAAZ ROCKIT), Craig Berhorst (VAIN/RUFFIANS), Billy Steele(The Bone Radio Station), Debbie Abono. A good time by all, to catch up on old times, & see & visit with Alex..................

SORRY MindInsane i thought you were talking to me i just wanted to say it cant be that bad living in oregon at least you geT
DRI-NOV 2 (NOT COMEING TO SEATTLE)
DIO-NOV 8
CANNIBAL CORPSE-NOV 29
NILE,VIOVOD,NAPALM DEATH-JAN 25

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
mellow Saturday night, with allot of old friends in attendance: Chuck, Eric, Smyth, from TESTAMENT, The TL Web Mistress,catch up on old times, & see & visit with Alex..................

How lucky can ya get? Thanks for sharing!

It's cool Deviance. You're right..we've been getting some pretty good shows up here alright! Not real interested in Canibal Corpse..saw them with Dimmu Borgir and The Haunted last year..it's real cool to watch how fast they are ..but the novelty wore off real quick with me (like about 5 minutes) then it all just sounds like noise! Looking forward to the Napalm show though...and DRI! Saw them way back when and that show was sooo loud it made my ears bleed!