All that other stuff...

haddsie said:
Then again, people dispute evolution, the Holocaust, man landing on the Moon. :loco:
There was some TV special some years back disputing the moon landing, they had some pretty convincing evidence! They were showing how shadows didn't match up, external light sources that didn't make sense etc. My Grandfather always said it was done in a Hollywood basement... :Spin:

"I'm not related to no monkey!" <-- Response I got when I tried to debate the merits of evolution when I was 10.

"Why don't we learn about the Bible in here then too?!?" <-- Girl in my biology class in high school when it was time to learn about evolution. We had to get parent permission slips to stay in the class during evolution lessons. o_O

Anyone who has watched the video evidence of the Holocaust cannot possible dispute it... sick stuff.

NAD said:
There was some TV special some years back disputing the moon landing, they had some pretty convincing evidence! They were showing how shadows didn't match up, external light sources that didn't make sense etc. My Grandfather always said it was done in a Hollywood basement... :Spin:

You have seen Capricorn One, right?

1005.jpg

NAD said:
Nope, should it be on my list then?

It's probably a little dated, and although it's linked to what you were saying about the moon landing, this one is about the landing on Mars! (Or rather, how they faked it).

It's the type of movie you'll catch at 2am on a cable channel somewhere, and it is pretty cool.

I would call it a rental for a sunday afternoon. :)

NAD said:
Whoah just found out Jeff Hanneman lives in Riverside, I should go pay him a visit!

I used to have a guy on my MSN list who I knew from an old forum that went/goes (ain't spoken to this dude in years) to the same bar as Kerry King. He was mates with him in that bar-room manner ^_^

There was some TV special some years back disputing the moon landing, they had some pretty convincing evidence! They were showing how shadows didn't match up, external light sources that didn't make sense etc. My Grandfather always said it was done in a Hollywood basement...

I have an article in a science magazine where they present things that say man didn't land on the moon, such as shadows and the flags, and go on to explain how these don't actually disprove anything ^_^