All the cowards hide, Chances three?

Nightside Eclipse

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2004
I've been thinking about buying the import EOR album to hear these two songs that are not on the US release, but I was wondering if it is worth it? I was also wondering how they rank against the other songs on EOR?
Please help me!

Nightside Eclipse said:
I've been thinking about buying the import EOR album to hear these two songs that are not on the US release, but I was wondering if it is worth it? I was also wondering how they rank against the other songs on EOR?
Please help me!

Like Karmic said, you're better off getting the Dead Heart in a Dead World import (the box), which has those two songs, but also has the "Next in Line" video and a cover of "Love Bites" by Judas Priest.

Both of them are amazing songs and imo are worth the buy. All the cowards hide is slowish and evil and dare i say doomy, mr bozarth? you know a thing or two about doom me thinks?
and chances three is a slow acoustic song with only warrel and the the acoustic guitar. waarels vocal abilities i feel are demonstrated very well here and he uses quite a large range and he goes super low on some background vox....its really fucking cool shit.
OH! and the chorus for all the cowards hide is really catchy and shit and apparently the song was a leftover from some dnb sessions, so that might give ya an idea of what its about