Allow Me To Introduce Myself... Got A Question Too.

JMCatrow

Justin Catrow of 'BDBD'
Hey whats up all? My name is Justin and I just joined the forum. Im from West Virginia and I'm a guitar player in a metal band called, BY DEMONS BE DRIVEN. Been an Anthrax fan since I was a kid and lied about my age to Columbia House and conned them into sending me "Among The Living" haha.

I was goin through my music harddrive and came across a couple of ANTHRAX's "ThraxCast" Podcasts. I have 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2. I was wondering if there were any others and if so where I might find them? I coudln't remember if I'd downloaded them directly from the ANTHRAX website or if I'd maybe gotten them from iTunes. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks for a havin me and I look forward to meeting everyone. -justin-

**If you're interested... my band just finished up our first 5-song cd. You can check it out at the links below.

JM - i used to live around the corner from you....man.

i used to drive from there to my job here in Baltimore every day 5 days a week.

what part of town you in ?

JM - i used to live around the corner from you....man.

i used to drive from there to my job here in Baltimore every day 5 days a week.

what part of town you in ?

I live in Inwood actually...its about 7 miles south of Martinsburg on I-81... but I have lived in Martinsburg for awhile too. I lived there twice... once was actually more toward Inwood on Tablers Station Road...but it had a Martinsburg address. The time I lived IN TOWN though I lived on the corner of Buxton Street & WV Avenue. In a really ugly pea soup green house haha. It had a kick ass jam room in it though...

JamRoom1.jpg

and

JamRoom2.jpg

Wish I still had my DimeSlime guitar. I moved to VaBeach for awhile and sold the fucker 6 weeks before Dime was killed. I still play the LesPaul though... bout every show.

:) Welcome -even though I've not been here that much longer...
A fellow Pantera fan as well if the guitar and the band name are anything to go by :kickass:

:) Welcome -even though I've not been here that much longer...
A fellow Pantera fan as well if the guitar and the band name are anything to go by :kickass:

Yea im pretty sure every member of our band was a Pantera fan. Even though our band name is a name of one of their songs... im not sure its the same meaning. Me & the other guitar player decided on the name before anyone else had joined us but the meaning for us was a be motivated by your personal demons kinda thing... i dont get that from the lyrics to the pantera song though haha. They sound more like a religious or spiritual type demon thing to me. But either way its still a cool way to honor the man Dime!

Ahh good ol inwood, i was there when that sinful delight adult shop opened and the "christians" were protesting...

never mind the fact that you have strip clubs every couple of miles. GOD sells out there. I nearly bought a house between inwood and Charles Town.

Tabler Station road,,, i remeber that road, blew out a PCV valve causing my car to smoke like mosquito killer trucks...LOL and those corkscrews and drops back there...yeeeee ha.

Ahh good ol inwood, i was there when that sinful delight adult shop opened and the "christians" were protesting...

never mind the fact that you have strip clubs every couple of miles. GOD sells out there. I nearly bought a house between inwood and Charles Town.

Tabler Station road,,, i remeber that road, blew out a PCV valve causing my car to smoke like mosquito killer trucks...LOL and those corkscrews and drops back there...yeeeee ha.

Hahaha...thats fuckin awesome. I remember when those holy-rollin fucks were out there protesting. They were soooo fuckin stupid. They were bitchin about the lame ass adult book store (and not one of the sick skeevy kind either) being right there in proximity to Bunker Hill Elementary school ... but it was ok that the place was a fuckin GUN CLUB for over a decade before that!!! What the fuck? Sell guns and shit there less than 500 yards from a school, but heaven forbid some sex novels be sold... what a bunch of fuckin morons. Not only that, but less than a mile from there is Legz Platinum strip club... i mean c'mon people. Be smarter about the battles you choose.

Thats one thing our area is known for the most... strip clubs. Im not sure if this is still a fact... but WV was the last place in the States to allow fully nude women and alcohol (or maybe it was just liquor) to be sold in the same establishment. All the rest in the country are either topless & liquor, or fully nude and no liquor... gotta love Wet Vagina! I mean, West Virginia. So did you ever go to The Millenium, or any of the Legz Clubs? Or Vixens? Vixens used to be Top Brass a long time ago... now its a strip bar. Dont know if it was when you were here or not.

im not impressed with those kind of clubs, i've been married for 11 years as of the 13th of this month.

Yea gotta love those Christians,they are the ones that put those crazy bastards in office that try to quietly take your freedoms away.