Allow me to introduce myself...

and stop crying you silly little furriners, I'm only taking the piss. :lol:

and willy wallace did'nt cry when he was bein cut up. However he did scream like fuck :)

Bambi said:
foreinger is any person wot dont know how to speak the queens english all proper and that

u silly bloody foreigner :lol:

So what d'ya think I is taught in me bloody Hungarian school? Liverpool English? It's Queen's English, of course. :D

(Or is the Queen from Liverpool? :))

Dhatura said:
So what d'ya think I is taught in me bloody Hungarian school? Liverpool English? It's Queen's English, of course. :D

(Or is the Queen from Liverpool? :))

Our Bambis not from Liverpool kid! hes a Munner

Arghhhhhh you had to it !!
I put my veto on this one ! It's an unfair war ! They are cool lads with funny moderators who start shitty threads !
We should have bummed the katatonics ... I'm with the wellies on this one :)

I? Ian, The Banker? A daft Wellie?
Your accusations tug at my heartstrings and make me wish to defecate upon the portraits of the royals I keep hungupon my wall out of sorrow! The audacity of stating such an affiliation infuriates me in a way much like some bleedin Yank using our PM as his bitch does!
If you cheeky tossers actually read that thread, you would clearly see it says "xoxoxo -k-" and not "xoxoxo -I-". And if that was me, I'd be a triple agent as he's invading the motW forum from the official Devin Townsend forum.

xoxoxo
-I-