ALLOY CZAR - Taking the Lead (Bob Parduba)

Marco - Battleroar

U.S. Metal Gentleman
Oct 12, 2004
96FM KPKE Colorado Rocks, Dedicated to Tommy Bolin

After a lot of search I unexpectedly found this page that hosts a couple songs from an 80s compilation. One of the tracks is from Alloy Czar with Bob Parduba on vocals. I think this song is a masterpiece.
If Mark reads this: is there any way to find/buy Alloy Czar's demo or any other recording from Bob Parduba? He is my second favourite american metal vocalist of all times.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all the PARDUBA FANS out there

I figured it would be good to get a response from the source !!
I didn't even know that website existed. It was a good find. Sadly at the time I was getting divorced so my ex had the album and all I got was an empty album sleeve :zombie:
There are more recorded Czar songs about 6 in all. Now I just have to find the damn tape and transferred to CD. I am still around however I have not been doing anything musically. I had a few bad experiances trying to find a band with a recording contract and some just did not fit into what I was looking for. Right know I am dealing with some health issues arising from 2 car accidents in the past 5 years both times it was an old woman running red lights totalling both my cars and almost taking me out in the process,the last one was 2 weeks ago. So hopefully with surgery this year I can resolve my health issues and move on to another project.I do still write so using that material with my own band may be the best way for me to go.
Feel free to get ahold of me with any questiosn and I'll check this forum and get back to you.Thanks for the support and interest !!!!!

Bob Parduba

Sad to say the only release would be if I made copies of the music. However I could shoot off a few copies on CD. The songs were demos and as per my interview in Snakepit stated. If I could re record them again that would be cool but I think in it's original presentation thats the way they should stay.
They are what they are.Let me see if I can find the tape and talk to my old bass player to see if he can put them on a CD.
I am hoping to have surgery done in the next few months and thanks.

Bob

Bob,

it's a big surprise and a huge pleasure to be able to get in touch with you. I believe you're one of the greatest heavy metal singers ever lived. Your crystalline tone has got unique qualities that give me enormous pleasure every time I listen to your voice. Of course this is not a "vocal competition", but I will tell you that I think your performances in songs like "Ride through the Storm", "Burning Heart" and "When the walls come down", just to name three of my favourites, put Geoff Tate or Ted Pilot from Fifth Angel to their knees in shame. And of course I cannot know, but somewhat I got the feeling you are still a lot into this kind of heavy metal you used to sing and we all like more than anything else. It's unbelievable what you managed to do on the Chain of Command album, the emotion (and the range) in there. First of all, the most important thing I wanted to say, I am saddened to hear about your health problems and you have my most sincere wishes for a fast and perfect recovery. You need to be in your best shape to come back and hit the stage with a blast! That's what we're all looking for as fans! I also would like to ask you a question that will sound silly but actually would shed light on a big mystery around the italian Jag Panzer fans. How do you look like, Bob? Is there any way we can see a picture of yours?

Again, I wish you all the best, and thank you a whole lot for coming here!
Marco

Sad to say the only release would be if I made copies of the music. However I could shoot off a few copies on CD. The songs were demos and as per my interview in Snakepit stated. If I could re record them again that would be cool but I think in it's original presentation thats the way they should stay.
They are what they are.Let me see if I can find the tape and talk to my old bass player to see if he can put them on a CD.
I am hoping to have surgery done in the next few months and thanks.

Bob

Put me down as interested in getting a copy. More importantly, GET BETTER SOON!

Thanks to you all for your kind words and support,it means alot to me. I wish I had a new musical project to share with all of you. I had lunch yesterday with Scott my bass player and we discussed putting up an Alloy Czar website on my space. So all the Czar music can be accessable to everyone. He has all our demo tapes and promotional material so hopefully we can do this fairly fast.
Marco I will see if I can attach a picture to my e mail.

Bob

Hopefully soon we can get the website up with the music. Remember these are just demo's recorded on a 16 track. And they sound good just very sterile. The songs range from heavy to a few commercial sounding tunes. I am sure that if we would have gotten some label interest the production would have been of higher quality.
Although a few of them had a more produced feel to them. Hopefully I will have an update this week.

Bob

Hopefully soon we can get the website up with the music. Remember these are just demo's recorded on a 16 track. And they sound good just very sterile. The songs range from heavy to a few commercial sounding tunes. I am sure that if we would have gotten some label interest the production would have been of higher quality.
Although a few of them had a more produced feel to them. Hopefully I will have an update this week.

Bob

Bob, thank you very much for the great news, I can't wait to listen to the songs! All hail ALLOY CZAR!
Have a nice week and thanks again!
Marco

Amazing hearing news from mighty Bob Parduba. I think like Marco-Battleroar your voice is absolutely amazing and the job you did on Jag Panzer was superb. I hope you get well soon too. Strenght from Spain, Bob!! And I longing for listening your songs.

By the way, and sorry for the off-topic, but Marco, I guess you´re Battleroar singer. If yes, congratulations for being so fu***ng great!!!. "Battleroar" and "Age of chaos" are masterpieces. You have to come to Spain soon. Greg from Eat Metal Records told me there were chances. Meanwhile I´ll go to Play It Loud festival in Italy. Hopefully we´ll meet there.

Of course, Jag Panzer and Battleroar two of my favourite bands. Overwhelming!!!!.

Marco, yes, it's me, we will meet in Italy at the festival in some days and drink together! Thank you very much from the heart! Have a nice and safe trip to Italy and see you there!

BOB, WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SONGS! LONG LIVE BOB PARDUBA (and hands off the wheel, damn stupid old women)!

Sorry for not getting back sooner. OK here's the deal. A friend put about 6 Alloy Czar songs on ther Internet and there are about 3 more songs that still need to be downloaded. And I feel these are the better recordings.Also the website should be developed in the next few weeks. I want to listen to the songs first to see what the quality of the recordings are and then I'll post the website.

Thanks

Bob

O.k. here's the deal this site contains 6 Czar songs. The first 2 or 3 songs you can skip by. Very commercial very cheesy songs but written and recorded never the less,the last 3 heavier and more where we we going musically. Slayer,On the Run and Black Monday. In 2 weeks we are going to do a Czar website.promise. It will include 3 more songs from later on when we added a keyboardist and our songs were more aggressive and better produced. I hope everyone is doing fine and will get back to you all,quickly.

Thanks

Bob :zombie: