ALMAH (a supergroup)

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Well, I read on melodicrock.com today that there seems to be a super group of sorts called, Almah. Members are Edu Falaschi (Angra), Emppu Vuorinen (Nightwish, Brother Firetribe), Lauri Porra (Stratovarius), and Casey Grillo (Kamelot). Their debut will be released March 2, 2007 via AFM. This should be interesting to say the least!

This isn't a super group. It's Edu Falaschi's solo project/album. There is a touring lineup, but the only one "known" is Edu himself. He released the album a few months ago, and it's absolutely kick ass!!!

This isn't a super group. It's Edu Falaschi's solo project/album. There is a touring lineup, but the only one "known" is Edu himself. He released the album a few months ago, and it's absolutely kick ass!!!

Well, I didn't realize this was his solo project. Apparetly, Melodicrock.com just got wind of it then. I'll check it out.

Its was different than Angra. I would say its definitely progressive/power metal. I am actually very surprised on how awesome the guitar work is. We all know Emmpu ripps but on this album he really is ripping along with Edu Ardanuy, completely badass.....Casey is a phenom too, just an awesomely well blended and played metal album. Some lighter stuff towards the end of the album but still very cool.

Bear

I think I'm going to have to give this a listen this weekend, I still haven't heard it. Edu sure didn't mess around when he picked who was going to play on this thing, pretty impressive lineup.

Its was different than Angra. I would say its definitely progressive/power metal. I am actually very surprised on how awesome the guitar work is. We all know Emmpu ripps but on this album he really is ripping along with Edu Ardanuy, completely badass.....Casey is a phenom too, just an awesomely well blended and played metal album. Some lighter stuff towards the end of the album but still very cool.

Bear

Emmpu is a badass, I agree! He has a cool stage presence too.