Edu Falaschi - Almah

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Ok, maybe I'm a little bit biased to comment on an album by a member of Angra. But truth to be told is, EDU FUCKING SLAYS on it. The album is very very diverse, with some real heavy passages. The band includes Casey Grillo (Kamelot), Lauri Porra (Stratovarius) and Emppu Vuorinen (Nightwish). Special guests are Edu Ardanuy (Dr. Sin), Mike Stone (Queensryche) e Tito Falaschi (Edu's brother, singer of Symbols).

This album is really worth getting, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :headbang::headbang:

AngraRULES said:
Ok, maybe I'm a little bit biased to comment on an album by a member of Angra. But truth to be told is, EDU FUCKING SLAYS on it. The album is very very diverse, with some real heavy passages. The band includes Casey Grillo (Kamelot), Lauri Porra (Stratovarius) and Emppu Vuorinen (Nightwish). Special guests are Edu Ardanuy (Dr. Sin), Mike Stone (Queensryche) e Tito Falaschi (Edu's brother, singer of Symbols).

This album is really worth getting, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :headbang::headbang:

what style of music is it? does Edu play anything beside vocals?

AngraRULES said:

Okay, you made your point, hehehehe, now where can i get this CD????? With all the artists supporting Edu it is a must have, not just because of them, but all of them with Edu.

Edu fucking kills in the vocals and he wrote all the music.
It goes from real heavy straight down metal to beautiful and touching ballads, power metal and prog metal with Brazilian influences (a la Angra), and... hmmm...surprise surprise.... =)

AngraRULES said:

SOLD! I am getting this album!

Im gonna disagree on this one. My biggest disappointment of the year so far. The production is piss poor, and the songs are pretty boring and weak.

Not one song stuck with me or desired anymore playtime. Two big thumbs down for me on this lacklusting performance.

I loved Edu's performance on Rebirth (the smooth, melodic Edu), but was very disappointed with the more raw sound to his voice on Temple of Shadows. He's better being melodic than being agressive, IMO.

Does Edu's new solo disc vocal style more resemble Rebirth or Temple of Shadows?

DrumRman said:
Im gonna disagree on this one. My biggest disappointment of the year so far. The production is piss poor, and the songs are pretty boring and weak.

Not one song stuck with me or desired anymore playtime. Two big thumbs down for me on this lacklusting performance.

Sorry John but your tripping dude, this album kicks ass!!!!

Bear

The Fiddler said:
I loved Edu's performance on Rebirth (the smooth, melodic Edu), but was very disappointed with the more raw sound to his voice on Temple of Shadows. He's better being melodic than being agressive, IMO.

Does Edu's new solo disc vocal style more resemble Rebirth or Temple of Shadows?

In my opinion its the most dynamic thing I have heard from Edu, including Symbols or Venus.

Bear