EDU FALASCHI: Moonlight

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
EDU FALASCHI PREMIERS “NOVA ERA” VIDEO

"... Brazilian singer and composer Edu Falaschi has released a new video for the Angra hit “Nova Era” (originally “Rebirth”, 2001) from his upcoming acoustic solo album Moonlight. It was directed by Rodrigo Rossi (Glow Produções) and filmed in Palace Hotel in Poços de Caldas/MG (Brazil) in October 2015...."

"...Moonlight is the first Edu Falaschi solo album dedicated to the 25th anniversary of his career as a professional singer and composer. The album is a “best of” and it presents acoustic versions of the most significant songs of Falaschi’s career in Angra, Almah and more, all the material was rearranged for the voice with piano, acoustic guitar and orchestra.

The album will be released worldwide in the first half of 2016 and it will be available on CD and in digital formats...."

moonlightedu.jpg

EDU FALASCHI ANNOUNCES LIVE PERFORMANCES OF ANGRA CATALOG

"...Five years after leaving Angra in 2012, internationally renowned Brazilian singer Edu Falaschi announces he will be performing songs from the band's catalog as part of his newly launched solo career with plans to tour various countries.

"I've had many requests for concerts singing Angra! It's natural since I was Angra's lead singer for 12 years. Now Angra fans around the globe can have the chance to hear the Angra anthems performed by the original singer in an emotional and nostalgic experience that will bring back the good feelings from the golden years! I plan to perform first in South America and from there reach fans across USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia,” says Falaschi.

Edu Falaschi's first concert will take place in Lima, Peru on May 23rd, where he will perform Angra's classic album, Rebirth..."