ALONE tabs...

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
SO far, I've learned almost half of this song by ear, but the rest of it is nearly impossible to figure out....

Their are some parts that they play together, but, most of the entire song is 2 different guitar parts which include some strange octaves and embelishments, that I seriously cannot comprehend,

I can't get past the "Forever Gone..." part...I can't tell which guitar is playing what. The notes just blend together...I want to learn both guitar parts, and I sat there trying to figure it out for an hour and couldn't do it....I kept rewinding the disk....still couldn't figure it out...

Anyone have tabs to it....

This style of writing is the stuff I try to play but I can't pull it off right. .....Heh, ya never know....I bet I'll get the tabs and the notes will be so easy it'll be right underneath my nose, when I've been trying all this overly-tech stuff....Then I'll feel like a dunce:)

...But the parts I've learned so far... (intro, 1st verse, acoustic part, last 2 break riffs) seemed pretty difficult until I got use to it. It's a very technical song.