Nothing to no one piano music

TurboDeathKitty44

New Metal Member
Jul 26, 2008
i couldnt find this anywhere in the search so forgive me if it's already been done, but i was looking for tabs/music/notes for the piano part in nothing to no one. if anyone can post a link to any (if there is any) of if someone knows it or something, it would be most appriciated. (not for me, for a friend...i'd figure it out but i'm tone deaf =P)
thanx

I know how to play every main keyboard part (meaning what plays behind the choruses) in Fiction, and I know how to play My Negation...I'm really good at playing by ear, though I can't remember what the notes they are off the top of my head. The keyboards off fiction is surprisingly about the most simple of music ive ever played/decoded in my life, super nintendo music is harder to play by ear than that album.

if you can play it on piano, by seeing the keys you hit i could tell you what the notes are, but it's not possible to do on a forum :p

i was never good at playing by ear, and i dont have a piano here so i am afraid i cant help at all. i am sure my brother could do it though, but he doesnt have the cd, and doesnt like music like DT...

I know how to play every main keyboard part (meaning what plays behind the choruses) in Fiction, and I know how to play My Negation...I'm really good at playing by ear, though I can't remember what the notes they are off the top of my head. The keyboards off fiction is surprisingly about the most simple of music ive ever played/decoded in my life, super nintendo music is harder to play by ear than that album.

Yea its so easy, I can like make a music sheet of any dark tranquility song by memory while driving and having somebody hitting me in the head with a 2 x 4 so I can't focus on dictating the notes and still can do it cause they are like the easiests songs ever

See how stupid that sounds? We're very glad you're so talented at writing down someone else's music just shut the fuck up and make your own band then, we don't need to hear about your skills.

i couldnt find this anywhere in the search so forgive me if it's already been done, but i was looking for tabs/music/notes for the piano part in nothing to no one. if anyone can post a link to any (if there is any) of if someone knows it or something, it would be most appriciated. (not for me, for a friend...i'd figure it out but i'm tone deaf =P)
thanx

if youre still searching (although i doubt it since youve only had one post since 2008) then get a copy of guitar pro and download this tab for it http://www.911tabs.com/link/?6254039. it has all of it and it's very accurate

Why don't tell your friend to have proper piano lessons for him to know how that would be played, and any song in particular. Well, just saying...