Haven / Projector, on the piano

-MournBringer-

Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka
Oct 17, 2001
New York
Hello Everyone, this is my first time on the the new forum and I absolutely love it. I have been a hardcore DT fan since last summer when I had happened to come across a title known as Tidal Tantrum ..... its a beauty :D So anyways I began devouring all their records and so far I have all of them except the rare MCDs whic are really expensive anyways. but getting to my question..... I really love the piano work in Projector and Haven and myself being an aspiring pianist I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the music for these parts. If so that would be so awsome. You always hear of guitarists looking for the chords but no pianist looking for their music :D ....I wonder why? ;) So anyways if anyone knows where I could get ahold of some of this I would be extremely grateful. Thanks!

Argh I figured no one knew, I probably will figure it out by ear...... too bad it had to come down to this :) but ok thanks everyone...

really love the new forum :D

Argh I figured no one knew, I probably will figure it out by ear...... too bad it had to come down to this :) but ok thanks everyone...

really love the new forum :D

The piano parts are not very complicated.
You should be able to get something very similar to the original by ear.
Good luck!

The piano parts are not very complicated.

quite right. I'm a guitar player, not a pianist but it was very easy for me to sit and write down FreeCard piano beginning on a sheet, so I think you'll have no problems with it.

Ok guys thanks a lot I have sat down and I am beggining to do over some of the songs on Haven its not as bad as I thought so thanks for the ideas. Ill be sure to tell you how it goes once I get em!