Silhouette / Patterns piano tabs

Verago

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
Are there any Silhouette piano tabs available around the web?

I had a search and couldn´t find any... :s

Same with Patterns in the ivy. It´s a bit useless to have guitar tabs for this song but nothing for the piano, isn´t it? :cry:

I don't think you'll see a Silhouette tab any time soon... Anders forgot how to play it, so he doesn't know, although some other people on the board say they've been working on it.

As for Patterns, I'm not sure... but it doesn't sound too hard, can't you just figure it out by ear?

patterns in the Ivy, should be easy to do by ear...

As far as Silhouette goes, all hes doing is playing chord shapes, and goin up scales, when I get off my lazy ass one day, Ill tab it for guitar.

Yah, I've been working on Silhouette piano notes; I've pretty much figured out the whole song (just like Thornie said, it's not as difficult at all as it sounds), I just need to find enough willpower to motivate my lazy ass to jot the notes down.

Cakewalk sucks, I tell you! :(

thx @ all for the replies!

The point is, I haven´t played piano for ~6 years now. :cry:

I just wanted to give it a try with these two instrumentals now......I could try to figure out how Patterns works, but this instrumental is only half that nice without the guitar and so I was more interested in Silhouette (it´s so beautiful...).

But figuring out Silhouette by ear will be too hard for me :s , although it is easier than it sounds because of the chord thing.....