Alright this just PISSES me off!!!

JayKeeley said:
Perhaps they're a tribute band?

Guess again. If they were, then that would be fine.

Trust me, they're trying to make a name for themselves using a ridiculously mispelled version of an already taken bandname.

Here's a quote I found by someone who was covering one of their shows or something:

"Then came the business of deciding on a name. After reading Edgar Allan Poe’s "The Raven," Ritchey asked Adam how he felt about "Nevermore," as in "Quoth the raven…." Adam liked "Edgar Allan Poe and shit," so Nevermore stuck until the real Nevermore, a wholly creepy thrash band from Seattle that has since dissolved, said that it would make the pop posers weak and weary upon a midnight dreary if Adam and Co. did not execute a name change. Hence the completely awkward u."

Since dissolved?? Um yeah, ok.

JayKeeley said:
Fuck! Dissolved? I need to visit their guest book. And I don't even like Nevermore.

Yeah, I actually found that quote on another website (via a google search), but still, it doesn't make these poseur clowns any less lame.

I already posted in their guest book before and had my post deleted my IP address flagged and banned from posting there. What a bunch of pussies who don't want the issue getting out of hand. I ended up posting on my home computer (a different IP address) in a nice manner as "Concerned" and got a really lame response from them in the guestbook.

It's one of those anomalies I'm sure. I have Dead Heart and Politics and I can't get into either. I have tried and tried, and it fails each time. There's just not enough 'hooks' for me you know?

Amman loves them, so I've handed him my PoE CD and asked him to do a review. We need a Nevermore review I think.

So Jason - do you fancy doing a Nevermoure review? Just kidding.

Haha! I remember posting nasty things in their guestbook from one of my class computers in high school :lol:

Those were the days...