Alright this just PISSES me off!!!

"a wholly creepy thrash band from Seattle that has since dissolved"

dissolved eh? and long since dissolved? SINCE when exactly? i'm confused.

"that it would make the pop posers weak and weary upon a midnight dreary"

I don't know is a Nevermore rep or one of the lads themselves said or it or whoever, it sure is funny though. is it a take on soemthing Poe? Could be.

Well, i'm glad to know that out precious Seattle thrash gods ruined the plans of a bunch of pussy poser fucks trying to be deep or something with Poe references. they should stick to the kind of shit band names like the other bands with similar music style.....like something with a small word and a number......like Fags 69.........Dick 1 Inch.......or 7 InchinAss(clever the whole not spacing out, ohh, how hip!)........
what a bunch of homos.

Long since dissolved? and by that did they mean still going strong and only getter bigger and bigger? Hmmmm?

Morons should be shot.

What a bunch of homo's, :err:!:yuk:. I'm invading their guestbook.!:headbang:Chirst they even have a word block in their guestbook. " We are for the NEW generation and deserved to be called whatever we want." PUHLEEZE! That is soooooooo lame. One thing about this "NEW" generation is that they are'nt too original. We should gather a bunch of us and go to one of their shows. And for the picture of their band, don't they all look so poochy!:yuk::yuk:
eysupdown.gif

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
What a bunch of homo's, :err:!:yuk:. I'm invading their guestbook.!:headbang:Chirst they even have a word block in their guestbook. " We are for the NEW generation and deserved to be called whatever we want." PUHLEEZE! That is soooooooo lame. One thing about this "NEW" generation is that they are'nt too original. We should gather a bunch of us and go to one of their shows. And for the picture of their band, don't they all look so poochy!:yuk::yuk:
eysupdown.gif

They are so paranoid about their bandname being questioned that they delete every single message we put in their guestbook. What a bunch of pure faggots.