AlRosa Villa ~ August 15th

kkspiritualvoid

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2003
Cincy
members.tripod.com
HELL YEAH!! Cant wait for the show! Anyone from this board plan on going? The setlist sounds killer, hope they keep it pretty much the same....I just know it's going to kick ass....wonder what time Anthrax will go on? Well, hope to see some of ya's there.....later!

~KK~

jdelpi said:
I'll be there representing the Lone Justice support squad!

Lone Justin-
Some chick from this board mailed me a "Lone Justice" t-shirt. I got it about an hour before I began my road trip. Charlie, John, and Frank saw it.
On the bus, Frank told me, "It upsets John when you talk about 'Lone Justice'."
But myself and this horny chick I know from the board were representing, brother!
:headbang:
Tell Charlie it needs to be on the Box Set or you'll boycott!

ThraxDude said:
Lone Justin-
Some chick from this board mailed me a "Lone Justice" t-shirt. I got it about an hour before I began my road trip. Charlie, John, and Frank saw it.
On the bus, Frank told me, "It upsets John when you talk about 'Lone Justice'."
But myself and this horny chick I know from the board were representing, brother!
!:headbang:
Tell Charlie it needs to be on the Box Set or you'll boycott!

I have to say, I'm on Bush's side with this song. If Bush ever hears about this: Fuck that song yo

i have to say that lone justice was a waste of time electricity,it would be a crime if they played that song in front of an otherwise faultless catalogue of songs,spreading the disease would have been a perfect album otherwise,i dont usually bag joey but it was a pretty shit vocal performance too!!!

fuck lone justice hahahahaha

mrthrax said:
i have to say that lone justice was a waste of time electricity,it would be a crime if they played that song in front of an otherwise faultless catalogue of songs,spreading the disease would have been a perfect album otherwise,i dont usually bag joey but it was a pretty shit vocal performance too!!!

fuck lone justice hahahahaha

Who cares what someone from Australia has to say? It's not like the band gives a fuck about Australia.

AlexStomp said:
I have to say, I'm on Bush's side with this song. If Bush ever hears about this: Fuck that song yo
Frank was kidding. But I told John, "NO! The reason you guys need to play Lone Justice is because you would RULE on it!"