Fuckin Poughkeepsie

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
I cant wait for this Saturday. As we all know Anthrax is going to kick the shit out of Poughkeepsie, twist its nuts off then skull fuck it with Scott's old Not Guitar! I got the whole weekend off for this show and I will be primed, buzzed and ready to go when the boys hit the stage! I got to represent my love for Gung Ho or Burst with a nice big ass sign that states "Fuck lone Justice play Gung Ho"! Sorry Alex, Justin and everyone else but thats my prefrence. Then again how nice would it be to hear Burst live.. Come on Scott, Charlie just once, for little ol' me?
So, My fellow Thrax fans who's with me?!! Who will come to The great crack town of Poughkeepsie to drink, dance like a sick fuck and chear on our favorite band? Don't be shy. Come fourth!

chaosofanthrax said:
hey prime i was goona but i need some cash so im working this saturday but if your attending the nyc show.ill see you there bro!
Definitly, I plan on causing an illness to escape from work that day.
Does any one know what toys from The Simpsons or Buffy (I'm still laughing at that one) that Charlie needs I met a dude who may be able to hook me up at cost. BUffy Lol.

Me and a couple of guys are taking the ride up on Saturday. Can't Wait! Anthrax is awesome live. See you there. We'll be staying at the hotel nearby, maybe an after party?

hairdu44 said:
Me and a couple of guys are taking the ride up on Saturday. Can't Wait! Anthrax is awesome live. See you there. We'll be staying at the hotel nearby, maybe an after party?
Keep me informed, Depending upon how shite faced I am by the end of the show it could be a possibility.