Lone Justice NO!

Now that I think about it, Lone Justice did kind of come from out of nowhere all of a sudden didn't it?

I sure hope there aren't very many shitheads voting multiple times. If you are, may you die a lonely, herpes-infested death.

Toodles!

I have my own favorites I'd like to hear.........but In My World sticks out as a song that would definately sound good with Bush.

I agree that Lone Justice just came from out of nowhere. Within one day it went from the lower section of the poll to the top. There's simply no way that many Anthrax fans randomly visted this site and voted for that song.

I personally don't think anyone should be getting people to vote for songs. If those people were so excited about the idea they would go to the site and vote themselves. They shouldn't need someone else's push to motivate votes. There's nothing wrong with telling people the poll is here.....but suggesting what they pick......isn't that kind of communist? LOL

I think we should all vote once and see how it turns out. That's the honest way to do things.

If I wanted to I could get the 200 people on my band's mailing list to all go and vote for whatever song I wanted, and I won't do that.

Rozy157 said:
I can hack Lone Justice, it's not my favorite, but if that song makes it on there and In My World and Belly of the Beast do not, HEADS WILL ROLL!
The Hippos "heads are gonna roll"
(the band) (the song/the album)

Got it?? now get it , this band rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Lone Justice is ok, but actually one of the worst on Spreading the Disease (my favorite Anthrax record ever). I can't believe these songs aren't in the top 10:

In My World
A.I.R
Armed and Dangerous
Medusa

Bush would be perfect for In My World, and A.I.R. and Medusa are brutal songs. I hope Lone Justice and Belly of the Beast drop out of the top 12. The others in the top 12 are pretty good, but I would like to see more songs that they don't do live because I want to hear Bush sing Got the Time or Antisocial, I just go see them in concert or buy the Chicago DVD when it comes out.

Id rather have 'A.I.R' or 'Madhouse' on there instead of 'Lone Justice' but then again the songs I most want to hear rerecorded are the songs Anthrax have been playing these last few years so maybe it would be interesting to have songs like 'Lone Justice' on there as well that havent been played since the band was touring the album those songs came from. I know i want 'Time' and 'Intro/Belly Of The Beast' instead of 'Got The Time'. Ive heard bush sing that enough times live already.