'89 Show

BIGPHAT442

Old School
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
I was going through some old boxes of video's and found an excellent bootleg from Lamour's 12/16/89. Thought everyone might like to see what the set list used to be like up to SOE.
-metal thrashing mad
-now it's dark
-anthrax
-i am the law
-madhouse
-antisocial
-lone justice
-medusa
-be all end all
-god save the queen
-indians
-caught in a mosh
-a.i.r.
-i'm the man
-among the living
-gung ho
-sabbath bloody sabbath
That's one long set. I was surprised at the quality when I put it on, especially the sound. The video hasn't degraded at all. Sabbath bloody sabbath is awesome. I also have to admit that Joey does Lone Justice better than John. Old School.

BIGPHAT442 said:
I was going through some old boxes of video's and found an excellent bootleg from Lamour's 12/16/89. Thought everyone might like to see what the set list used to be like up to SOE.
-metal thrashing mad
-now it's dark
-anthrax
-i am the law
-madhouse
-antisocial
-lone justice
-medusa
-be all end all
-god save the queen
-indians
-caught in a mosh
-a.i.r.
-i'm the man
-among the living
-gung ho
-sabbath bloody sabbath
That's one long set. I was surprised at the quality when I put it on, especially the sound. The video hasn't degraded at all. Sabbath bloody sabbath is awesome. I also have to admit that Joey does Lone Justice better than John. Old School.
sigh......the good old days:)

Found another one, just as good. It rips. It's from before FOM even came out. Old Bridge NJ, Rock and Roll Heaven 2nd anniversary show.
-deathrider
-metal thrashing mad
-death from above
-panic
-across the river/howling furies
-anthrax
-soldiers of metal
-subjugator

BIGPHAT442 said:

The quality is that good because it was recorded with permission by The NYBG. As I recall, Joey doesn't remember the words to "SBS" at all.

Yeah, that's the one, he makes like he's just letting the crowd sing it.

Now that I think about it, that other show was at a roller rink in Old Bridge if I remember right. Here's the ticket stub.
RnRHeavenBdayshow.jpg

oooohh Talas "w/Billy Sheenan" I used to have the album "Sink Your Teeth Into That "(1982/83) . It had "Shy Boy" on it which was later recorded by David Lee Roth. I would imagine Talas' stuff is out of print.
I thought they were more just hard rock with real melodic harmony vocals. Must have been a wierd mix them with Anthrax and Exciter.

Exciter and Merciful Fate opened for Motorhead at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago around 1984 or 1985.
getting to be an old metal dude.