"Alternate Lyrics"

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
I got bored so I'd maked this (actually it popped up in my head two days ago), it is alternate lyrics to "Conquistador" so pretend that the music from that song is playing when you're reading it. (or play the real song when you're reading!)
The lyrics are strange, I know! (sry jmillion, but you hade the nick that fitted into the song)

The messageboard is all corrupt, I can no longer speak, I can't not longer post any .... posts no moooooore!

Chorus:
Jmilliooooon, why are you leaving? Far awaaaaay, you have to goooooo
To distant shooores, SAXON are playing, do you hear, their awesome sound?

You're leaving now fast as hell, the sound is fading away, how will you make it without your SAX-OOOOOOOOOON :yell: [SAX-ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖNN]

I know that I'd promised yoooooo, to buy your re-ecord, but I'm short of money so that'll be lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Chorus

SOLO!!! (audio heaven! !:headbang: )

End, it ends with a drumsolo!

:loco:
I made a few changes, and addings, but how did it turn out?
Jmillion, now I've gave you a song for your band! I have high expectations now! :p I had one for Crusader too, but I've forgot it now :erk:
I hope I'd qualified as O/D Co-writer now :)

Man, you really have to be bored...:) :)

Get a life or join me in going to Saxon shows all over Europe(which surely isn't the smartest thing to do, either but I cannot think of anything as enjoyable as rockin' hard to the Saxon tunes live ..:)

Best,

Karsten