always late to the party...

Dragongrrrl

Mistress Sassmuffin
Feb 11, 2002
Tampa, FL
Visit site
so I FINALLY got around to seeing Cabin Fever this past weekend. Highly entertaining bit of gory humor, that was. The only thing I could remember about the discussion was "pancakes" so all through the movie I was waiting for the reference, and wondering what in the hell pancakes would have to do with any of it. Should have known it would be dear sweet Dennis (I loved the sign).

Good stuff! :loco:

I also saw the first Kill Bill, and had every intention of seeing part 2 but somehow my timing was off and I missed it. Perhaps this weekend...I liked the first one - very old-school Kung Fu-esque fight scenes. I hear the dialogue gets better in part 2 as well. Anyone seen one or both?

Alicia

Cabin Fever is definitely one of the funnest movies I've watched. Dennis rocks. Did you watch the extras on the DVD?

I saw Vol. 1 and liked it. It seals the fact taht Taranteno is out of his mind. Not that anyone doubted that fact!

NickDivision said:
Cabin Fever is definitely one of the funnest movies I've watched. Dennis rocks. Did you watch the extras on the DVD?

I saw Vol. 1 and liked it. It seals the fact taht Taranteno is out of his mind. Not that anyone doubted that fact!
no, didn't get to see the extras...think I'll have to remedy that! My mission this week is to go see Vol. 2. I keep missing it, for some odd reason. I just have lousy timing... Tarantino is wacked, that's for sure, but it works for him. Suppose he's got that much of a potty mouth in real life? ;)