Video of Urban Breed's acoustic performance at the pre-pre-party

Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
....is now available at http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/ppusa2005/pre-pre-party-vids/

or here: http://www.ahola.net/mirror/progpower2005/

Glenn gave his approval to record the show on video "if Urban says it's okay," and it was, soo......

There are three vids, or there will be if they ever finish uploading:

1. anubis-dio.mov is "Anubis" (first part), then a sorta Dio medley. The file is really big (80 megs or so), so if you download it and can store it somewhere, please post your URL as a mirror. I'll probably have to take these down soon.

2. rainbow-in-the-dark.mov is just what you think it is. It's about 39 megs, so again, assistance with a mirror site or two or three would be appreciated.

3. end-of-show.mov is just the end of Urban's performance -- I thought he was going to go into another song, but he didn't. It's around 8 megs.

Urban had to refer to a lyrics cheat-sheet and was off a bit on the timing as he was singing from memory...and it was hella fun!

Man, now I wish we flew down yesterday!!! Sounds like it was a great time!!! Oh well, it's now 6:51am, we'll be in the air in about 5-1/2 hrs as our flight takes off at 12:40, leaving for the airport in a couple of hrs.

Unfortunately, we are not going to the preparty as we couldn't get tix, :( but we're staying at the Residence so we'll probably hang out by the venue or walk around. To those going tonight, have a great time!!! :headbang:

Deb

How 'bout that guitarist kicking out the jams without any preparation?! Really just a last minute idea. Just a simple "let's play this," and off they went. Darg tells me they even had to make a mad dash to the internet to print out the lyrics.

guardian26 said:
that guitar player looked like he was 17

Yeah, but we all know he was older, like, oh...at least drinking age.......right?

Right.

Ahem.

That's our story and we're sticking to it. :tickled:

I think I'll offer to sponsor Dargormudshark for an acoustic in-between-the-bands slot at PPUSA 7. :D