"Always look on the bright side of life..."

I've already commented on this elsewhere. WHile the movie looks very funny, I have little respect for movies that are brought back simply because another movie with a similar plot/story line was successful. THis reeks of greed.

It might be a greedy stunt, but would probably be more obvious if they brought back something like The Last Temptation of Christ or something else serious, but Life of Brian...oh man, that is the dumbest film ever. So dumb it's funny. :loco:

I doubt if anyone who enjoyed The Passion would necessarily automatically enjoy Life of Brian. It might be fun to see it on the big screen, but I've seen it a million times already.

I'm looking forward to Hellboy! :headbang:

What I love about Monty Python is for the most part it's just ridiculous humour, but there's always those intelligent bits thrust in, like the system of government scene toward the beginning of Holy Grail (my favorite Python movie).

NAD said:
What I love about Monty Python is for the most part it's just ridiculous humour, but there's always those intelligent bits thrust in, like the system of government scene toward the beginning of Holy Grail (my favorite Python movie).
Oh yes, that worker complaining about the monarchy & government etc is so well scripted. From the madness in Monty Python, you get these eloquent moments of pure logic.

I've probably got to go with Life of Brian as my fave MP flick.

"Worse?!? How could it be any worse??? JEHOVAH! JEHOVAH!" :lol:
i worship monty python, although i have to say "the meaning of life" is one of the strangest films i've ever seen. LoB and Holy Grail rule though, got both of them on DVD. i'm also a huge terry gilliam fan (Brazil directors cut being my favorite film of all time).