Am I a pussy...

holy monkey ass, that journey video is AWESOME!
"it would be super rad if we filmed this down at the docks."
"yeah man, the docks, the docks!!!"

I really want to join a journey cover band!

Dude, let's do it.

A few years ago I started saying "rad" instead of "metal" or "brutal" because I wanted to bring it back. Rad is rad.

I just remembered something.

Does anyone remember the Journey video game? You had to keep the band members away from the groupies and guide them to safety so they could catch the next show, LOL!!!! I remember playing that when I was like 4 years old in the arcade. Journey is so awesome.

I come in so late into this thread: but here are my two cents:
first of all: I hate Journey!!!
My yuppie friends from Arlington are all into this band, and I can't stand it.
last year they all went to their concert, I was the only one who passed :lol:
Boy do they suck.

With that being said: any person who only listens to ONE style of music
is doing himself/herself an injustice.
I pity people who only claim they listen to only "metal" or only, i dont know..... "rap"
How can you listen to just one style???
I love metal music with my soul and bones, but by golly I like so many other things ....
You guys like Journey, and I will probbaly make fun of you,
but trust me: you can make fun of a lot of artists/ bands I listen to, as well ;)
I am not ashamed of anything I enjoy though ;)

A few years ago I started saying "rad" instead of "metal" or "brutal" because I wanted to bring it back. Rad is rad.
you're familiar with (one of) the (greatest) film(s of all time) of the same name i hope?

rad.jpg

1017060-movie-resized200.jpg

HELLTRACK :kickass:

I just remembered something.

Does anyone remember the Journey video game? You had to keep the band members away from the groupies and guide them to safety so they could catch the next show, LOL!!!! I remember playing that when I was like 4 years old in the arcade. Journey is so awesome.

I played that game on an Atari 2600. Also, I like older Journey. I just watched a concert of theirs on VH1 Classic with the original line-up from back in the 80's. I've also met Neil Schonn when he was playing with a band called Hardline. They opened for Mr. Big and the Electric Boys back in like 1992. Neil was super cool.

you're familiar with (one of) the (greatest) film(s of all time) of the same name i hope?\

rad.jpg

1017060-movie-resized200.jpg

HELLTRACK :kickass:

Dude, RAD, the BMX movie...OF COURSE I REMEMBER THAT MOVIE!!!! The only movie cooler than that was Teen Wolf. Michael J. Fox finds out that he's a werewolf and it improves his game on and off the court. How much cooler can you get? He's a fucking werewolf and gets the hottest chick in school!

Other honorable mentions: Gleaming the Cube, Thrashin', Can't Buy Me Love, The Heavenly Kid, Howard the Duck, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

Oh yes, I grew up in the 80's...these movies make up my childhood.